Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Kate Moss is Pamela Isley / Poison ivy...

Kate Moss / Pamela Isley: ..".. I am a whisky-gout good soul rum good and dry as the desert wasteland parched on the palate of my ample mouth .. for my tongue knows a thousand licks of flame and this lights the spyres of Gotham wood.. and I set a wood a fire a forest to burn inane.. and this is the the intelligence of the soil.. which Poison ivy's wanderings good and child Isley to the Dark Tower Cometh and seeth her crooked reflection in a broken shattered Isley soul looking-glass as if the mirror were myself and I were merely a servant of Victoriana Gotham looking into it the mirror shattered abyss the mirror a shattered abyss my soul a shattered abyss a mirror like a crooked reflection that is the flame snuffed-out quintessence of my heartening flame a soul of Isley a soul of Islington.. a soul of Kensington Gardens.. is the soul of Isley the soul of Ivy.. and I crawl up a castle mediaeval like the hanging Gardens of a Mesopotamian Castle spoken of by Ruskin who spoke of the almost genetic affinity and anology and mutual anological architecture between the mutual evolutions of vegetation and mediaeval architecture.. as if vegetation was genetic to mediaeval architecture and vise-versa.. and I am a reverse of both principles.. for I turn back time in Gotham Victorian Germany Gotham.. and I am the crooked streets of Gotham highways like a shattered Isley Glass of soul of shattered Gotham soul a Batman soul which I hearken to be.. a soul of Batman.. I am an Ivy Isley soul of Batman.. I am the soul of Batman.. I am .. Poison ivy.. a wee irish girl Isley of Kensington Gotham Gardens.."

.. monologue for Kate Moss's Poison ivy written by Scott Snyder-2 .. for "Gotham"..

 .. medusa frank.. islkington.org...

No comments:

Post a Comment