Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

"Batman Begins" written and directed by Christian Bale.... Christian Bale is Bruce Wayne.. Derek Jacobi is his adopted father, Andres Bergshtein.. who takes over the role of Bruce Wayne's father after Bruce Wayne's biological father, Thomas Wayne dies...

Bruce Wayne: ..".. Katherine Hepburn Kane died today.. I saw her photograph in the Gotham Sun.. I looked for her image in the Gotham Star .. I saw her photograph in the Gotham Star.. that was her.. that was her.. Kate Kane.. Katherine Hepburn Kane.. I'd bought a Dr. Pepper.. I couldn't afford to buy a newspaper.. I need more money from my father, from Andres Bergshtein.. I don't think.. I'm going to get it..."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. I'll ask my father, Andres Bergshtein, for five dollars to buy the Gotham Star..

... - The Gotham Star happily endorses the torture of naked male prisoners by clothed women as female empowerment.. you go, girl -

Bruce Wayne: ..".. that article was a long time ago, I read it when I was a child.. the Gotham Star has had a change of management.. many changes of management I believe.. the name "Gotham Star".. it's a newspaper, a newspaper.. it's expensive.. ahhhh.. Katherine Hepburn Kane, who died today, is Now a Nazi torturer of male prisoners... I don't think I'm getting those newspapers today.. "

Julie, Steve, Vikkie, Pamela Isley - :.."... I'll KILL you Bruce Wayne.. I'll CUT you Bruce Wayne, you faggot, I'll CUT you.."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. I can't depend on any of my friends buying the newspapers for me.. I don't want to owe this to them.. wish I hadn't had to spend that two dollars on that coffee.. it had sleeping pills, sedatives inside it.. I needed that Dr. Pepper.. I wish I hadn't.. I could've bought the Gotham Sun instead.. it had a beautiful photograph of Kate Kane...."

Bruce Wayne walks home with a grave, intensely sad face..

Bruce Wayne: ..".. I just filmed a movie.. "Batman Begins" directed by Kevin Smith cut-click ... no .. no.. "Batman Begins" directed by Lars van Tiers" .. no .. no.. "Batman Begins" .. directed by Christian Bale.. no..

Bruce Wayne walks into his suburban house..

Andres Bergshtein:.. ".. what's this bottle of anusol doing here.."

elsewhere..

Kate Kane aka Katherine Hepburn Kane: ...''.. aaahhAAAiiiIIHHH!!!!.. it burrnnnszzzz..... sob.."..

- NO EXIT -

.. script for "Batman Begins" written by Scott Snyder..

  .. medusa ...


No comments:

Post a Comment