Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Phoebe Zeit-Gheist...

Pheobe Zeit-Gheist: ..".. my soul has always been haunted by the Balkans.. always haunted.. always haunted.. by a white shade that is.. the Balkans.. the Balkans.. and the horrors of the Balkan War have always haunted my collapsing soul... and my soul collapses into a kind of death squalor where I always in a bodily sense always seek death.. death.. as if my soul sought the pendulum pivot of a true Phoebe-body swinging death.. as if I sought to make my sculptural body the curvature itself of Death in a true swinging-Phoebe body pendulum swaying death sway which is my swan song a true Balkans War horrored is my body.. is my horrored body.. is my true sword sabred horrored body.. I am Phoebe Zeit-Gheist.. Time Ghost of the Balkan Wars.. the Balkan Wars.. a have a soul set afire with love and gratitude.."

.. monologue for Phoebe Zeit-Gheist the movie written by Scott Snyder....

 .. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment