Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Joker....

The Joker: ..".. the integument of my ideation dialectician mental processes by analogies to intricate biochemical pathways.. what is a mental Krebs cycle.. what is the intellection of an electron-transport change.. what are the cellular membranes of the mind.. what is the neuro-electricity of an ion pump transporting potassium and sodium ions.. I think I got those two ions right.. the ions that make it thru the economic sanctions gateways of the cellular membranes of neurons.. the economic sanctions sieves called ion pumps.. ion pump gateways.. ion pump gateways.. gateways of the psyche.. truly a Jung Theory is welcome to bring this into the stratosphere of dreams.."

Talia writing furiously into her binder on her Society Leadership workdesk.. Talia:.. ".. recruit the Joker as the Leader of the Society.. recruit the Joker as the Leader of the Society.. the Joker is the Leader of the Secret Society of Supervillains.. for a year .. at least a whole year.. maybe more.. a year and a half.. and a year and a half is long.. okay Joker.. i'm handwriting digital electrifying neurotransmittering my neurophysiology into the contracts of ink on paper to reinforce the ultimate hero, ultimate anti-hero truth.. that you will be leader of the Society for a direct year-and-a-half, Joker-me-boy, and that this will strictly represent and portray the Victorian anti-hero life-cycle phase of the Justice League.. wait.. he he.. Joker.. I've got a HUGE favour to ask you.. I want to be a life model for an art class.. what I mean is .. I Talia want to be a nude female model for a life drawing class.. I want to you to draw my nude body.. Joker.. I feel that would be just HILARIOUS.. The ultimate Joker would be the Joker drawing in pencil and intricate abyss-deep charcoal drawing nude Talia as the Ultimate Joker Female Nude.. I have always had an ambition and ultimate Joker dream of being a female nude.. of being true beauty as a female nude.. as a female nude who is nude Talia.. and I feel the ultimate Joke of THE SOCIETY!!!.. would be for Nude Talia to be a social female nude.. a society nude woman Talia.. drawn in charcoal pencil and ink felt pen in her contours.. look me over .. look over all the curves of my body, Joker.. leave nothing out.. look me all over.. tesseract memory my Talia-nude body, Jokes.. so I nude Talia will be a Joke nude woman.. a Joke nude woman.. and I think .. only when this happens.. only weep weep sob sob boo hoo hoo hooo ONLY when this happens.. boo hooluroo.. will I Nude Talia truly rendered nude by the Joker.. TRULY .. rendered RENDERED Talia-Nude by the Joker.. only then will I truly, most-of-all honestly nude Talia.. will I now Nude Talia be a true honest nude woman as smart as the Joker.. I WANT you to make me as smart as you, Joker.. I WANT that.. I.- I - I .. ahah.. ahah.. I ... I ... ahah.. ahah.. I .. CRAVE that, Joker... to have your wild-card, Roger Penrose, Steven Hawking, Douglas Hofstadter, Carl Sagan super-powers of intellection.. Jooookkkeeerrrrr... Jooookkkeerrrr... please draw my nude body, Joker.. please .. pllleeeaazzzzeee... draw my nude body Joker.. pretty pretty please.. sob sob.... it will be the Ultimate Joker.. YOUR joke, Joker.. YOUR  Ultimate Joker, Joker.. if you draw me nude wholesome and wheat white as a true female nude.. I Talia want to be the very first true honest promise-keeper that every swept the face of the hearth.. If you draw my nude body in charcoal, felt-ink and pencil, Joker, I SWEAR.. I .. SWEAR.. it will be the Ultimate Joker.. hahahahahah.. it will be your Ultimate Joke.. hahahahahh... snehhhh.. snrreeghhh.. hahahahaHAHHAHAHAHH.. it will be your Ultimate Joker, Joker.. Hhahahahah.. snrrrrghheheehhehrrrgghh .. sneeehhhhh .. snnneehhhh.. it your draw my nude  Tali al GHUL body nude and make it nuder and nuder.. ahaahhaahha.. snnneehhrrrhhh.. it will be your Ultimate Joker.. Joke. hahahAHAHAHHAh.. your Ultimate Joke Joker even greater than the laughing Fish.. you heard me ladies and gentlemen.... the Joker's Ultimate Joker.. even greater than the Laughing fish.. EVen.. GREATER.. than the LAUGHING .. Fish... would be to draw Talia al Ghul's nude form until it couldn't be nuder.. hahahah .. sneeehhh.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.. my coal vagina is finished now.."

The Joker: .. heh.. gulp..

.. monologue scene written in whole by Scott Snyder.. copywrite Scott Snyder.. copyright Scott Snyder.. @Scott Snyder.. with severe, grave apologies for the all the copyright notices..

 .. medusa ... nude medusa .. connie_nielson.org... petera_luke.net..

No comments:

Post a Comment