Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Second Justice League press conferance.. in George Miller's "Justice League 1: chapter two".. a nineteen hour Justice League extravaganze... Wonder Woman, the dangerous, ruthlessly honest and ruthlessly humours, and truly direly notorious Diana is on the press-political podium with the rest of the Justice League members... including Ethan Hawke's Lex Luthor.. sorry Hal Jordan...

Wonder Woman: ..".. so Rene 'Danjou I believe was Jeanne d'arcquer's mentor.. and may have taught her many the ways of witchcraft true Warlock that he was... I'm trying to find a book by Roger Lhomoy because I think he revaluated many trees and truths about the ancient world and the mediaeval one.. the unicorn is a good soul and Superman called me a unicorn once and it made me cry with gratitude.. and sorrow.. and sorrow.. I felt a cauliflower razor-net grow in my bowels when  Superman called me a Unicorn.. it was the catacombs of Hellfire and a true Fabian Heaven.. their is only one man I truly fear and that man is Godfroi de Bouillan.. no I was wrong and am so coward nude Diana in respect to two men more fearsome two men I am in true coward nude fear and terror of... tweedledum and tweedledumber.. none other than Charles, Cardinal of Lorraine.. and Francois, Duke of Guise.. the Lorainne-Guise rivalry created the labyrinth of Gotham City in the years of 1550 and 1560 and this was the true moon womb of Gotham and it may have been the birth of that most reprehensible of green-woman creatures .. that dire organism of dirt-clay-womb-soul.. a true woman who I intend to kick back into agriculture.. Poison ivy.. yes my friends.. it 'twas she poison ivy who was born that decade the decade of 1550 in the rivalry woven grey mist of Gotham .. for Gotham City was woven into being by true sorcerer's grey weaving of labyrinthine Gotham networks.. the Poison Ivy Network .. as Batman told me.. originated in Ancient Sumeria.. over all things.. Water.. yes.. ladies and genteel courtesan Oswald Cobblepots' all of you ... ALL OF YOU!!!.. grrrrr.. Medusa save my soul, it was over WATER .. WATER.. the reason we went to war in Iraq.. that .. WATER.. that that most damnable and deserved death over twenty-thousand years of farces The Poison Ivy Network had it's abortion of a birth in Ancient Sumerian civilization.. why had we just get along even when it's local politics between city-states.. of Sumeria, local Borgia Italy, Athena knew how to arrange a local war between Greek City States that had honour, dignity, decorum, gentle manners, nobility, the Greek City States knew how to do a war and do it with honour.. because of my true sword Patron Goddess.. Lord Empress Regent Athena.. Greek Mistress of the World.. who's reighn will flourish for rever and ever.. her reighn will currish.. oh wait.. I feel the cauliflower sensation in my deepest catacombs somewhere beneath my tum-tum belly reason.. SHIT!!.. no thanks.. so anyway.. their was a Poison Ivy Network of thousands of women begun in Ancient Sumerian Civilization all due to that silly little bitch no-goodnick goddess of vegatetation and peace Inanna.. the daughter of Ininnina, goddess of getting drunk and loaded with bad alchohol.. so.. anyhoo.. as Batman told me.. The Poison ivy Network bree cheese pre-diseased the founding of Gotham in the year 1550.. by lord Regents Tweedledum and Tweedledumber.. sorry .. said that.. I'm not sure if I respect those men if Gotham is the reason they exist.. and I am Alice in the looking glass and forever the crooked servant of Justice.. of Justice a cracked servant Diana lost in a looking glass.. a true sword woman, interrupted be I lord Maxima Goddess Empress of the World and Inheritor of the Amazon Master Race.. the Poison Ivy Network existed about two thousand three thousand maybe four or five thousand before the founding of Gotham.. aka Confederation.. their were millions of women on planet earth buy that time by that time.. no one of these women Poison ivy any less than the other.. breeding like honey locusts and blue-green algea.. I feel so symbiote now.. Gotham must be stopped and I think I once sent an East German woman who was born in East Germany under the legacy, birthright and true wombsword name, Talia al Ghul, for all intents and purposes she was the real true sword Talia now.. anyway I sent this East Indian Germany Wall Olympic swimmer of East Germany Talia al Ghul to .. well.. find Gotham City.. and well... see.. blow it up.. with a Nuke I engineered and designed with Amazon science that I learned from the Dream realm Capital .. a place where I eat fresh, roast Quiche, the dryest Chinese Rice which I swirl with my hand to get out the grit, soil and dirt, like a true hand woven turbulence in the cleaning of Rice.. so macrobiotic.. so Ralph Macchio.. all this plus how to build an design a small nuke in my English Gardens of Boston I learned from my dreams.. Veronica Cale is a good, kind woman but she has an allergy to soap, poor poor Veronica Cale.. a good, kind woman.. anyway, Veronica Cale injected me with a Braniac-13 Dream virus which she euphemistically called A.I.D.S., named after her private National Guard Swat Team, her private Army in Yemen... I have a runny nose and need a painful sun sinus operation so I can recover at home for a few days.. anyway the virus which I will gently, calmly, beautifyingly call the beautified AIDS virus, second Microsoft edition, a superior and more compassionate virus than the first.. an AIDS virus Veronica Cale in full confidance told me was symbiotically thru crystal garden culture technology formed wholly and exclusively, unequivocalby, unilaterally from my DNA and reverse-transcriptase RNA and from my Messenger RNA and from every form of the 52 variations of RNA that occupy my unique superior woman's amazon metabolism.. we are very, very special women.. all this was the bacterial DNA / RNA culture from which Veronica Cale genetically engineered her pet project, a new-fangled, art deco, art nouveau, very, very special pet AIDS virus.. no connection to the previous whatsoever.. a different kettle of loaves and fish.. so I'm giving the new world AIDS.. I guess.. it was Veronica Cale's idea.. but it's a good AIDS not the first FIRST!! one which was bad and a true no-dooodnick no-goodnick AIDS virus.. so good lost and goodriddhirring.. imean the first AIDS virus was a red herring and a mistaken abortion.. so .. pleasant dreams.. Diana... courtesy of Veronica Cale's truly elegiac, erotic, sensual Gucci bamboo fragrance AIDS virus.. which will send to into your most wildest, tribal, Artaudian, apocalyptic dream lab experiment counter.. Diana Prince you ol' Glugg n' Chuffer..  this is the lab experiment of my dreams in the Blade Runner civilization of our century.. the Island of AMAZONIA!!!.. which we can only reach by falling asleep and dreaming of the place.. and sending our dream astral-self their.. and it was so in my dreams that I thru biotechnology and nanotechnology designed a very special nucleur device, a true Power-Nuke, mailed it thru E-Bay to Talia al Ghul in East Germany so she could blow up Gotham with it.. I always thought Gotham City would welcome a nuke and that Batman would protect it with his life because he wuvs me and everything I do and always wanted to remain nothing more than.. boo hoo hoo.. an urban myth of Gotham.. Good night.. Fin.."

.. monologue for Nude Diana written by Scott Snyder for George Miller's truly nineteen-hour Justice  League movie: "Justice League 1: chapter 2" a nineteen hour movie-extravaganza..

 .. medusa ..

No comments:

Post a Comment