Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Kathy Kane is Nightingale Mist II...

Kathy Kane / Nightingale Mist II: ..".. the sorrows of my belly corpuscles bulbs of riverbed archipelago a seabed of rcocks rockse rocks thru which my belly runs like unto the bulbs turbulence packets of turbulent water watery stuff of my quintessence of substance for my substance is my belly and my belly is my substance and my belly is a deep, growling sorrow and it is an archipelago of rivers and bulbs of watery stuff the dawn dusk musk of my very first birth and creation thru a river nympth matrix.. for matrix multiplication brought my birth into being as a veryily embryo-nympth which was me and perhaps Visnu brought a true dime-sleep of Russian Snow-angle snow-angel fatalism of sinking into the crestfallen collapse of snowdrift dawn of true snow deep is my belly of snow and ice-crystals crushing like ice-crystals my belly a marguerite wine shaken not stirred.. or he he he.. stirred not shaken muy my shaken belly is my belly shaken ice crystals and my belly is the law and the law is the entirety of my collapsing, growling belly deep and cavernous until it my belly collapses into ice-crystals and finds a slim-ice runny tequila of its own.."

Kathy Kane is Nightingale Mist II... in Ahania Ridal's "Batman" comic book run.. from it's issue #1..

   .. medusa .. Sascha_renzscha_montgomery ... connie_nielson ... petera_luke .. winona_horowitz_ryder...

No comments:

Post a Comment