Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Every single time I Hanno Raudsepp, playing Alex Weathers Summers, Havok of "The Uncanny X-men".. am at my Website, typing furiously into my website.. titled presently, "William Marston's official website".. and titled formerly, "Geoff Johns and Scott Snyder's official website".. every single time I Hanno Raudsepp am typing into my website...

.. every single time I do this.. write furiously, rapidly, at Quantum physics speed I type screenplay scenes and monologues and dialogues paragraph long dialogues on my website.. I'm operating Cerebro.. which Patrick Stewart's "Charles Xavier" gives me full access.. 24/7.. access to..

Charles Xavier: .. ".. It's yours.. Havok.. Cerebro belongs to you .. Havok.. but .. see.. you bought it.. Havok.. you BOUGHT.. Cerebro.. with your own money Havok.. with money you'd earned for the Uncanny X-men.. I made all the arrangements.. you own the Cerebro project.. Havok.. 1000%.. I believe (Winona Ryder) Emma Frost has a Cerebro sentient computer of her own ol' their at the thine Hellfire Club.. Havok.. I'll talk to her.. I'll talk to her.. I'm rather concerned..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment