Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

emma frost...

emma frost: ..".. I think.. I was symbiotically constructed from crystal culture.. I was given birth to by fractals... perhaps a zuider zee memory tesseract gave birth to me.. and my very musculature and physiology was put together like building blocks as if I was Spider-man's alien-life form symbiote costume a true living alien as if I emma frost WAS that costume or an alien life form just like that a bacterial culture forming me from bacteria into symbiote culture and finally into musculature and ligements and bone physiology and it all is my crystal substance finally hardening into the razor-sheerest diamond crystal porcelain truth.. where I emma frost become truth incarnate in fact where I am the incarnation in this reality .. in THIS reality of a mathematical idea in Plato's realm of ideal forms.. where I am I AM one or more of the ideal forms in Plato's mathematical realm of true forms.. just somehow.. impossibly .. TELEPORTED and formed likewise in the aforementioned manner from bacterial and crystal culture into.. emma frost.. into.. emma frost.. into .. emma frost.. for no other reason.. so I could .. BECOME.. INCARNATE.. and actress such as.. say.. winona ryder.. and prevent her from.. purely, unequivocally, unilaterally in 180 degree and 360 degree and 720 degree rotation prevent by such degree or also in radians rotations thru the quadrants of the circle PREVENT winona ryder .. from becoming .. against her will.. purely against her will.. PREVEN winona ryder form becoming against her will.. a sadistic pedofile.. a sadistic pedophile.. and all from.. my forming myself from bacterial and crystal culture.. into .. nude baby emma frost.. and eternal baby-queen just like Polonius was said to represent babyhood in the wise Sages of the Court of Denmark.."

.. monologue for emma frost (winona ryder / savannah Samson) written by Scott Snyder for Scorcese's .. William Blake / Jean Genet  "The  Uncanny X-men".. and Scorcese's "William Blake / Adolf Hitler" "The Uncanny X-men.."

.. medusa ....

No comments:

Post a Comment