Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The very first Justice League movie.. boo hoo hoo .. a Wonder Woman-less Justice League movie.. "Justice" based on the comic book by Alex Ross.. screenplay by Marc Gruenwald.....

Lex Luthor: .. Hero.. The word.  Hero.  I will never be a Hero.  But I may do .. a quasi-hero hero bonanza circus republic hero-bonanza smorgasboard Lex Luthor hero hodge-podge Cowbey Lew hero of myself.. but never a Hero.. with a Capital H... or with a lower case h .. either.. especially with a lower-case h.. ah... misery.. oh misery.. and finally .. the Super-hero.. oh which William Marston I could honestly swear wrote much of the sheer unfairness of.. the sheer UNFAIRNESS of the superPOWERED advangate that super-HERO's have.. I will never give myself super-powers.. I believe in my intellection.. Intellection.. Intellection.. rather ... sorry.. like that word.. intellection... nothing else do I believe in than.. my .. intellection.. sorry.. and that's somehow.. not a super-power.. I swear to GOD if I had the power to divest every single superhero of every single superpower they possessed of the whole billion dollar population of planet earth.. I would do it.. in a heartbeat.. in a millisecond .. in an iota of a quark second.. what part of "absolute power corrupts absolutely" do these assholes not understand.. I have never been a man of absolute power.. far from it.. their is very little that is powerful.. about the human intellection..

Poison ivy: .."... Lex.. I'm.. worried about my power.."

Lex Luthor: ..".. ah.. Poison ivy.. I'm sorry for my grave, serious mistake for which I now have zero-tolerance for... you are the one person on earth I would not EVER consider robbing.. STEALING.. like a filthy luthor thief.. of her superpowers.. rather .. I would greatly increase them.. I would... sorry.. is this polite.. greatly ampage up your superpowers .. Poison ivy.."

Poison ivy: ..".. but this.. talking .. communicating with plants.. what if I communicated with a venus fly-trap.. and it's just.. I don't think it's .. becoming for a human being like me .. as I still woefully, pathetically still am human.. to .. communicate with plants.. I think it's inappropriate in the most strictest Victorian Queen Victoria sense of inappropriate for me to communicate with plants.. in fact I would believe that the best thing in the world that could be done with me is four me to incarnate the four prostitutes that Queen Victoria sent Jack the Ripper to tear apart rip apart eviscerate and simply kill and Jack the Ripper would visit precisely that magnitude of violence upon my fair, tender body that he visited upon the four prostitutes.. all four prostitutes violence victimization four in one upon my fragile, coward nude body.. for I deserve to be the most victimized woman on the planet by a man of stalwart fortitude like Jack the Ripper.. who after all was only doing what the Queen ask him to do.. nothing more.. certainly nothing less..."

.. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment