Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Wonder Woman was weak....

Wonder Woman: ..".. why did I mug a young juvenile delinquent.. because I was weak.. I was weak .. I was physically sick.. and this physical sickness so wasted me.. that I communicated my physical weakness to Superman and Batman.. and to Lex Luthor... and they were all.. thru a syndrome called munchausen.. physically weakened so much by my munchausen .. that none of them could stop me from perpetrating a mugging.. of a juvenile delinquent.. like that is what Wonder Woman was brought to earth to do... to mug juvenile delinquents.. Wonder Woman was meant to mug juvenile delinquents.. Wonder Woman was meant to be a mugger of juvenile delinquents .. because they WERE juvenile delinquents.. Wonder Woman also because she was a superhero .. she had ultimate immunity to legal prosecution.. it wasn't even a thought.. even a thought.. and I mugged a young juvenile delinquent.. because I was weak.. for a very simple reason.. because I was physically weak.. because I was no amazon.. I was a physically weak mortal woman.. a physically weak mortal woman was I .. I was weak.. I was WEAAEEEEEAAGGHHHHHKKKK...!.."..

.. in another building.. in his corporate office...

Lex Luthor: ..- thinking sadly to himself - .. ".. but.. Wonder Woman .. that young juvenile delinquent.. could have been my son....?.."....

.. script by Scott Snyder...

  .. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment