Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Pamela Isley... is Kate Moss..

Pamela isley: ...".. I feel the elephant tusk of remorse in my Congo belly.. I am bellynude and feel a swarming den of scorpions of Renaissance Italy in my belly.. as if my Belly was the street-gutter filth of a true sword honourable Renaissance city-state in Italy.. for this is my home and it seeps into my pores as a scorpion-pores of a true poison ivy woman.. and I sting myself warmly.. and it is a warmp seeping stink sting I feel in the soil in my ligaments of true silk fibre wheat soul.. for I have a wheat soul true and made of silk fibre of the softests ligaments my soul silk milk soul is .. and it is a milk of sword of tusk I feel in my abdomen.. for I have an elephant tusk abdomen and it seizes the lightning of epilepsy of poison ivy the true sword weeds of Gotham as if I was a true razor-weed.. and felt this weed sensation in my black pubis true like a dry dirty coal my pubis pitch and musty be a true musk pubis I have.. I love the stench of myself.. I am .. POISON IVY!!..."

... monologue for Poison ivy / Kate Moss written by Scott Snyder-2.. medusa frank.. Sascha_Renzscha_Montgomery.org.. medusa.net.. medusa.rom.. medusa.montgomery.. connie_nielson.org.. petera_luke.net.. medusa frank.. inkenstink medusa.. silk.. sic..

No comments:

Post a Comment