Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Barbara Minerva is .. Angelina Jolie...

Barbara Minerva: ..".. Drugs have been forced on me all my life.. like a razor-net orchestrated by Jill the Ripper.. as if I was all four prostitutes murdered by Jill the Ripper.. and muy my body was shorn and unwoven and its very fabric was in tatters from the Drugs FORCED on me.. as if buy by a network of Jill the Ripper NURSES.. who lacerate my body bloody with their DRUGS... and this is wherefrom I seek my Plant God- Quetta. Quetta.. Quetzacoatl.. I believe that's close to the name.. of the Plant-God I seek.. Quetta.. Quetta.. Quetzacoatl.. I belive that's close to the name of the Plant-God I seek.. Quetzacoatl.."..

.. monologue for Angelina Jolie written by Scott Snyder-2 .. for Scorcese's "Wonder Woman".. and for Scott Snyder-1 to if he wishes to follow his lead...

  .. medusa frank .. zoom medusa frank ... zoom medusa .. meusdeus.org.. petera_luke.net.. connie_nielson.org.... meusdeus.. if jesu pardon..

No comments:

Post a Comment