Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Megan Gale is .. Diana.. in Scorcese's "William Marston's Wonder Woman".. aka .. "Wonder Woman 1" by Scorcese/ Jenkins / Sophia Copolla?...

Diana: ..".. Barbara Minerva.. the.. argghh.. the Powers that Be.. for lack of a better name.. for I feel so, so, so much pity and sorrow for so many, so many of the Powers that Be.. but the true dire Powers that Be.. wanted you and me to die.. Barbara Minerva.. both you and me.. to die .. to die .. like a two-person genocide.. and it was thru forcing drugs on both of us.. on BOTH of us.. Barbara.. on BOTH of us.. Barbara Minerva and Diana... this.. THIS is what it was Veronica Cale's birthright to STOP .. to stop to stop.. ever since her very birth Veronica Cale was pledged to stop this killing murdering people like I myself recently Diana.. and you Barbara Minerva not so very recently... this murdering people such as you Diana me Barbara Minerva thru forcing FORCING drugs on them and OVERDOSING such people as you and I Barbara Minerva and I on drugs.. this Veronica Cale since her very birth was pledged to stop.. to stop... to stop.. Veronica Cale was pledged since her very birth to bring back the authority of the FDA..."..

.. script for Scorcese's "Wonder Woman 1" written by Scott Snyder.. copyright / copywrite / @ Scott Snyder .. with severe, grave, grave apologies for all the copyright notices...

No comments:

Post a Comment