Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Pamela Isley is Kate Moss...

Pamela Isley: ..".. I am a medusa enchantress of radio vibes vibrating thru my mortal physiology as if I have inward razor-sensations Amazonian from Cambodian jungle tribes as if I have an white ebony elephant's tusk inside me as pure electricity electromagnetic sensation like a sabre had run thru me like a knife thru hot butter like a razor-sabre thru white mist my nude body is and a gash of blood streams out like a fountain gushing waterfall.. out of a seal's head.. WHYYY!!!???.. seals don't hurt.. anyone.. that's .. funny..?..."

Matthew Hagen: ..".. I am that seal.. I have always been that seal.. I my watery stuff substance is composed as much of blood as clay.. like I am a Red Sea of Blood parted by Moses... and both clay and blood are equally my physiology.."

Pamela Isley: .."... I like you .. Matt Hagen.. always have.. you're a good cop..."

Matt Hagen: ..".. I was in training for many decades a master-thief in and out of prisons.. it was all my long-term decades-spanning workshop to become.. a master-cop..."

Matt Hagen is Richard Gere...

Kate Moss is Pamela Isley

"Gotham" by Tim Burton..

 .. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment