Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

emma frost is pre-crisis A. J. Liebermann Poison ivy and Kate Moss is Post-crisis self-torturing, self-enknetted, a woman caught in razor-nets which cut he inwards thru sheerest electricity post-crisis Poison ivy is Kate Moss...

A. J. Liebermann Emma Frost: ...".. the thing of my death inward caving .. as if I would dave dave cave into my own collapse and feel my own rainfall of autumn leaves death as an inward caving like an avalanche would bury me in autumn leaves.. in heavy, heavy, rainwet autumn leaves which mass upon me like a raincliff.."

Post-Crisis Poison ivy / Kate Moss: ..".. I think.. I will always be an avalanche on Gotham.. upon Gotham.. and I will incarnate myself falling upon Gotham like toy-bombs of white phosphorus upon Gaza Gotham.. and others will live in mortal fear that I can bring a flesh face-decaying disease upon them by my white phosphorus touch a deadly touch that is me is poison.. and Harvey Dent said this never frightened him.. never has.. he is .. as a lawyer.. the very reverse of a fear of this.. of such things.. I think.. pesticides.. herbicide.. has never frightened me.. for their is no fear of me of my flesh transforming into Lovecraftian autumn leaves.. this I have no fear of.. it would be a nice thing to disintegrate into an autumn Russian snowdrift snow-angels fatalism... and I would be a Poison ivy rainbow.. and you would be the alchemical gold at the end of that rainbow.. oh pre-universe Pamela Isley of green meadow cast skin a true jade emerald sheen skin a shine skin you have that is crystal skin a green emerald golden bowl skin you have grail skin and truly you are a jade emerald gold at the end of the rainbow that I the white mist of Gotham truly incarnate as the very quintessence of a raindrop and waterfall spray.. for I am nothing but the spray of a waterfall.. and I am the white mist of a waterfall.. nothing more.. nothing more.. and something less..."

Kate Moss is Post-crisis Poison ivy..

Winona Ryder is pre-universe, pre-crisis A. J. Liebermann Pamela Isley / Emma Frost..

.. in Tim Burton's very first 15-hour "Gotham" movie coming out in November 23 2017 or 2016 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment