Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Nude Giganta in Meredith Finch / Gail Simone's comic book, "The Wonder Woman" ... and in George Miller's "Wonder Woman 4: Nude Giganta"...

Nude Giganta: ..".. I am a Magdalene little mary woman nude and a grey weaving mary I am into the grey-mist white darks of my ambess an iamgic imac iambic bare breasted auum aumn um u m  um autumn eve I promise thee Diana.."

Nude Diana Finch: ..".. and an autum eve atom bom bomb eve betw' my ixt my breats bate bare with bate-filling autumn sizzling nucleur winter aureaolous mine an autumn breez is my nipplbles nipples bare and orange-dusk and autumn coloured and oh so bare and of the smear-orange cream coloured nipples mine dusking into an aureola dawn.. I am Nude Diana Finch and you taught me so Well.. Giganta great and Grand Goddess Titan you from the era of Prometheus God of Fire.."

... dialogue for From Scott Snyder-2 for Gail Simone / Meredith Finch to adopt as their own dialogue... from Scott Snyder-2..

 .. nude medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment