Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Nude Diana...

Nude Diana:...".. I am a scorpion-breasted autumn sizzling soul of barrels in my abdominal cavities like resonance chambers or bowels of mine that are sinuses in which electromagnetic sound resonates.. and this is in which how I am a sound womb woman.. my womb is sound and I give birth spontaneously to embryo's of sound which emanate from my golden bracelets as fire weaving fire a firedance emantes from my golden embryo bracelets of mind embryo submission.. for I submit to man's ways like an embryo on fire.. and this is truly true me as a Roman Diana.. a woman nude of haunts catacombs of Provins a labyrinth womb is in my entrails and bowels and is the labyrinth of Provins inside my entrails a woven womb inside my witch myself to aspire myself to become a Warlock Grand and Courtisan.... a woven womb of red, black, razor-black against volcano red power womb mine a witch me myself dead power of red-black womb I am as a charcoal black woman nude a woven womb woman weaving time-travel ada software inside my red ebony-black womb a time travel womb pure unadulterated evil ada weaving time-weaving software an evil time an evil time an evil womb I possess and my womb is a volcano and erupts like an embryo made of sound.. this embryo is my golden lasso, made purely of sound, made purely of the force of sound.. So Be Ith.."..

Nude Diana's monologue for Nude Megan Gale's prolonged cameo in Zach Snyder's
"Justice League 1: chapter one".. nude medusa womb..

 ... monologue written by Scott Snyder for Nude Megan Gale Nude Diana..

 .. zoom medusa.. xoom medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment