Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Lynda Carter isn’t impressed with Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman costume

Wonder-Woman
The first photo of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman was revealed at Comic-Con last month and fans seem to really like it. One person who isn’t as impressed is the original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter. Carter is best known for playing Wonder Wonder in the 1970s TV show, and told Access Hollywood what she thought of Gal Gadot and her new costume:
Well, I was missing the red, white and blue, I have to say… I don’t know. I haven’t seen it yet, so I really can’t comment. Maybe there’s a lot more color in it than what we saw in the picture. It’s almost impossible to play a superhero anyway. You can’t. You just have to play a character that happens to do these amazing things. That’s the only way you can do it. And the costumes all take care of themselves, but it was a little more – I’ll have to wait and see. I hate to comment on something that I haven’t seen and I’m very supportive of Gal Gadot. I’m very supportive of them doing Wonder Woman, putting her in any capacity. I think she needs to be out there. … It’s high time somebody took a chance and did it and so I’m really happy about that.
Use the slider tool below for a comparison between Lynda Carter’s classic Wonder Woman look and Zack Snyder’s re-imagined costume:
Would you have preferred some brighter colors, or do you like Snyder’s darker take on the costume? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
SOURCE: Access Hollywood (via Comic Book Movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment