Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Kate Kane is Katherine Hepburn Kane... the older aunt or oldest sister, long-gone into her own musk stench of time and the white mists of the Congo urban jungle.. the older aunt or oldest sister of Kathy Kane is Katherine Hepburn "Kate" Kane...

Katherine Hepburn Kane: ..".. my boll weevil is a belly of my broken shattered blackmess a black abyss of broken pubis is my broken pubis lawfull blackness of coal pitch pubis my shattered soul abuys abuys e-bay abuys abyss of muy my shattered soul is a black abyss of lawbreaking my pubis is a broken law and I am a true Bull Weavil.. miy muy my Zodiac Sign is Taurus.. I am the soul of a Bull.. and I am a truly Criminal stratum.. I was always meant to go Hollywood.. but I made muy personal Hollywood persona such a deep urban Congo jungle of Hollywood, California streets .. for I am a Hollywood Batwoman.. a Napoleon III Circus Republic Batwoman.. I come from a dark, dark Circus.. and perhaps I the Dark Ages Batwoman of the dark ages darker than mediaeval eras.. that Batwoman of a womb Dark Ages I am.. perhaps I shall someday be the aunt-mother or godmother or true womb sword mother of a Batwoman who will be part of a City of Angels, circus of pure .. niceness... perhaps someday their will be pure, innocent, strawberry shortcake, blueberry pie fairy-tale Disney Princess Daredevil on a circus dirt-bike motorcycle over a firepit circuses which will be a true ancient good Disney Princess Circus womb which will give birth to a true Daredevil Batwoman which who will be a Batwoman who is Batwoman out of nothing like a true love of adventure and high-flying risks.. and this Batwoman of only bright colours a true rainbow Batwoman will be my true sword womb.. daughter.. ?.. the daughter of a Black Batwoman of the Darkest of Gotham pre-mediaeval ages..?... for I am Kate Kate.. I am Katherine Hepburn Batwoman.. but I am kind of a faker-Batwoman.. a kind of coward-street-tough Batwoman.. a kind of "Monster" Batwoman I am.. a kind of "Power" Batwoman I am.. a Batwoma who is mistress Captain of the oceans.. for I am Ahab Batwoman.. I am Batwoman Ahab.. and Gotham City itself is my Leviathon.. and someday I will have a baby who will become the truest Batwoman of all.. and my very verily rather fake like as a kind of Jean Genet fake jewel Batwoman can I can simply.. die.. die.. die.. into the Jim Gordon Pym Congo white soundless shrieking silence white mists of Gotham Time.. a Clock King beckons.."

Hillary Swank plays Katherine Hepburn "Kate" Kane .. in yet another movie simply called.. "Batwoman".. which comes out after Sunyata Herzegovenia's "Batwoman".. the first Tim Burton-directed Batwoman movie.. Sunyata Herzegovenia's Batwoman.. who will direct Hillary Swank's Batwoman movie.. Francis Ford Copolla or Peter Jackson after he does "Pe'er Gynt" with Johnny Depp.. ?.. Katherine Hepburn "Kate" Kane Batwoman is a rather Pe'er Gynt Batwoman, after all..

 .. medusa .. Sascha_renzscha_montgomery.org ... connie_nielson.org... petera_luke.org... winona_horowitz_ryder.org....

No comments:

Post a Comment