Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Kate Moss is Pamela Isley poison ivy...

Poison ivy (Kate Moss) : .."... Bruce.. Bruce.. Wayne.. gentle, good soul Bruce Wayne.. you will substitute yourself for a tortured child.. so it is you are .. sob sob... Bruce Wayne.. tortured in the stead of that child.. who is naturally by natural excess tortured by.. me .. whittle me.. pamela isley.. who tortures children.. because she is.. poissssssonnnnn... poison ivvvvvvggghhhyyyyyy..... and you Bruce Wayne because you are a hero and I am not.. you substitute yourself physicaly for that tortured child.. and the substitute-thing should be me poisssson ivvgghyyy.. I should do a riemeann sum of integral poison ivy pamela isley self-substitutions.. i should matrix multiplication-myself meself into endless substitutions.. I should study finite math so I can do the self-permutations of my self-substitutions.. because if I be a villain thru-und-thru... I should substitute myself meself for every tortured child.. for every child who by the will of poison ivy pamela isley is decomposed into moss that moss decomposed moss is me pamela isley poison ivy who is decomposed into baby-moss.. thru finite math permutations .. and thru my inward matrix multiplication of self-poison-ivy-identities... perhaps determinants will help.. everything you'd read in a linear algebra textbook written .. by.. was the author.. Gareth Williams..?.. or Gareth Porter.. heh.. sob sob.. HARRVVESSTT.. is coming to eat me alive.. HarVESST is coming to cannibalize me poison ivy pamela isley harvesting the souls of my jade-victims.. harvesting the inward knive-jade-jagged-stone guilt of my harvested internal organs very neurochemistry-netz sensations of inward-razors-sensations guilt of my inward poison ivy self and inward permutations finite math self-help sensations of harvesting my self-cannibalized self .. and I shall find a man named after my very favourite saint and both saint and sage of the New Testament.. Saint Paul.. formerly Saul.. now Saint Paul.. to tell my story .. with the truest drawn.. eyes.. ahh.. mye eyes my lovely travelling pensive, whitsome, wheatsome, journeying, quick-flitted-like a candle-flame out out brief candle my eyes to be drawn by poor ol' joe..."

monologue for Kate Moss's Poison ivy Pamela Isley written by William Mackenzie.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment