Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Steven Spielberg's, episode 16?.. Star Wars, the nightmare womb of dagobah.. episode 16.. a direct number-counterpart to.. episode 8.. episode 8...

Anakin Skywalker the second: ..".. optics of death-eyes are the soul of a jedi's serial-jet aimstreaming a streamers war... jet-ink light-sabers open wine caskets and let out an ink-jet-death-gaze out of these broken-leather wine-caskets.. a jedi's remorse.."

Princess Dinza-Thenna (Sarah Polley-2 / Sarah Polley-1) :.."... and all these jets of pure jedi-liquor-blood are the streamers of my oily hair which is a hair that his mad as the brambles.. a true brambles-bush is my hair.. and it is a net to catch light-ray-stinger-fish in .. too medusa-jet for night-nockers.. I think i need a lighsaber-pen with which to cut my throat tonight..."

Anakin Skywalker the second: ..".. so we talk like this for hours.. and we talk with horse's mouths... and we talk with donkey's souls.. teh load-carrying bear-hourse singing of a donkey's soul is a jedi's remorse and a jedi's damnation.. and we are closer to being the last of the first and none of us are truly last jedi's.. those come later..."

Princess Dinza-Thenna (Sarah Polley-2 / Sarah Polley-1) :...".. I think I do roquettes-dance like I dance myself into the shape of a dusk-entity, into the shape of an entity made purely of dusk.. an entity made purely of dusk.. which happens in evening or morning I forget... and I am composed of the very true substance of the forgetfulness of all things.. as if my very molecules are things forgotten from time.. and time are the quarks of my flesh-substance.. and my messy, grease-slick hair are leptons and mesons.. and I think God forgot to include midichlorians in my psychological and physical makeup.."..

send to William Fichtner,  Peter Gallagher, Victoria James Hill, ewen bremer, and Richard Gere...

No comments:

Post a Comment