Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Magneto Erik Magnus is Daniel Day Lewis and Savannah Samson is Emma Frost, the White Queen of the Fabian Society the 1910's... before World War 1, decades before Dieppe, in which Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) fought as a Canadian soldier...

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :..".. Henry James wrote about the most dire, overwhelming of dismaying stormclouds over Europe.. and.. and America.. and he wrote about it in his last years.. and all.. and all I can think about is the next war.. after this one.. after the war of the 1910's.. as if.. by some artful dodger machiavelling I would leverage this world war one to come to some advantage in  World War II.. but I honestly don't know which country it will be that is to blame after the end of World War 1.."

Savannah Samson / Emma Frost: ..".. nor I.. and I .. should.. if I were a smart intelligent woman.."

the voice of Charles Xavier Patrick Stewart: ..".. you are.. emma.. I'm sorry.. so sorry.. it's .. it's Germany.. Germany loses the war.. by Christ by Joshua Christ above it is Germany that is the victim of atrocious.. payback.. payback.. after World War 1.. I speak from the future.. Erik.. I know.. I know.."

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :..".. ahh.. Germany.. interesting.. I wish George Bernard Shaw could join us.."

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) :.. ".. he.. Bernard Shaw... he left a memo.. a note.. that he would corner the market in shallow progressivism.."

Erik Magnus: ..".. oh.. so he won't be joining us.. until after I'm gone.."..

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) :.. ".. after I'm gone too.. and someone else inherits the birthright.. or birthwrong... of Beatrice Webb.. heh.."

Erik Magnus: ..".. so it is Germany that shall be brutally, savagely treated after the end of World War one.. oh.. oh dear.."

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) : ".. Pointcarried.."

Erik Magnus: ..".. I think.. it shall be .. Vienna.. Munich.. and I think the Jews finally need a country.. so that they can inherit the Statehood Birthright of the savaged Germany.. "

Emma Frost: .. ".. Shem is as short for Shemus as Jem is Joky for Jacob.. heh.."

Erik Magnus: ..".. I'm going to write a note to a man of the name of Gehlen.. that he shall be a great, adroit bridgemaker.. and that he shall .. conjoin the Statehood of the Jews with the Statehood of Germany shortly after World War II.. the game is afoot.."

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) :.. ".. I am going to build a Wall.. to follow the truth and the womb of the very words of the Saint Luke Jesus Christ.. to build a division in Germany.. to build a division in Germany.. how about this .. Erik.. Erik Magnus shall wield the sword.. and the Emma Frosts of the future.. my .. descendants... shall wield.. a division.. a division.. teh emma frosts of the future will wield .. a wall.. a great wall.. and more than one wall.."

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :.. ".. from west to east and from east.. to west.. perhaps we will understand teh Central Powers someday as teh Western Powers.. perhaps teh word "central" will become a synonym for the word.. "western".. east.. the word.. "east".. sounds like.. the word.. "eesti".. "Estonian".. "..

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) :.. ".. Oh!.. you're Estonian.. Erik.."..

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :.. ".. east.. eesti.. the French word.. "est" .. means.. "to be".. "etre".. perhaps the word.. "east".. means.. "to be".. "to be or not to be" shall be the soul and quintessence of east Germany..."..

Emma Frost (Savvanah Samson) :.. ".. I'll meet Jean-Paul Sartre in a French Café in Paris to ask him if he can write on these themes.."

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :.. " .. I wonder if the word .. "west".. means.. "wet" .. or .. "wait".. does. "west" .. mean.. "wait".. perhaps it will do as if for surety... west Germany is a waiting civilization.. a civilization that waits is west Germany.. "..

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) :. "... so we are building a .. uh.. a.. I don't want to say the obvious thing and say we are building a patient Germany.. I want to say something more innovative.. perhaps we are building a trademarked Germany or a copyrighted Germany..."

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :.. ".. I can think of worse things to do with Germany than copyright it.."

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) : ..".. I am going to attach a unique copyright to every year of Germany of the 1930's and 1940's.. the number of emma frost is.. "nine".. "nine" is the mystical number of Emma Frost.. so I shall copyright the year 1939.. to .. Nightmare.. to realms of Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe.. I shall contact the Estates of Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe and attach a copyright of the Germany of the year 1939 to these Estates.. 1940 is twice 20.. which is twice 10.. the number "10" means teh Police State.. four times "10" means four times the police State.. I always liked English Bobbies and Scotland Yard so perhaps I will contact the Estates of Scotland Yard and Arthur Conan Doyle and copyright the year 1940 to these two aforementioned Estates.. the year of 1940 must mean the devastation utter devastation of four separate and exponential and acceleratively threatening Police States.. so the year 1940 mean bombs, bombs and more bombs.. and artillery.. and firing squads for good adroit measure.. and machine guns.. and Virgil the Roman Poet and Pliny and Horace and Seneca.. and Ovid and the Roman myth of the beautiful, guile-less, winsome, naïve young princess Medusa.. I will copyright all these authors of Ancient Rome to the year 1940.."..

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :.. ".. oh sorry what was that sorry emma I wasn't listening.."

Emma frost (Savannah Samson) : ...".. that's a good thing.. it means my words may very well have already been copyrighted to my soul and my ears alone and taht's why you didn't hear a word I said.. on purpose.."..

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) : .. ".. ahh... emma .. you know me better than I know myself.."

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) :.. ".. if you don't mind, Erik.. I want to make sure that's not a hard thing to accomplish.. do you mind if I use my telepathy on you for the moment Erik.."..

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) : .. ".. be my guest.. it should become a habit.. after what I experience during the whole course of teh 1930's and 1940's.. during which time I understand quaintly that you never stopped using your telepathy on me emma not for a single quota quark or instant of time.. not for a lepton or meson of time for those two decades did you telepathically let up on me... emma.. I foresee that.. but what I go thru in those two future decades will do something unspeakable to your powers of telepathy.. and it will only be Erik Magnus who is to blame for that.."..

Emma Frost (Savannah Samson) :..".. a truly selfless act from you, Erik.. and I am lividly convinced that one of my brattier descendants will call this anything but a selfless act from you.. Erik.."..

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) : ..".. I'll talk to Brian Michael Bendis..."..


scene in Scorcese's very first and also second "The Uncanny X-Men" movie's.. the story of Diana of Themiscyra and the story of Kathy Kane.. first and second.. written by William Mackenzie.. aka..  Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment