Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

... Talia in an upcoming issue of Scott Snyder's Batman...

Naked Talia is naked in the shower.. she walks out naked out of her shower and walks naked in dark silhouette her naked body like a rich autumn leaf richly coloured under the dark internal sillhuoutte of the interiors of her palace citadel in within she walks around naked for about five pages while she recites this monologue..


naked Talia: .. I know the organic rural motions of serpents.... serpents with pendulum hearts which time manage their cold-blooded metabolism.. I know the hearts of serpents.. I am frequently in the wardrobe of a serpent exotic.. hehahahaha... somehow somehow.. for serpents are wise and somehow like women... Eve was the first friend of the serpent the wise serpent.. and yet God cursed Eve to step now on serpents.. by accident? ... by accident?.. with her heel.. as if this were woman's Achilles heel.. as if this was women stepping through grass in ancient vinyards.. in ancient farms .. I grew up in a farm in Iran.. with my father.. my father knew agriculture well.. he loved the outdoors.. he loved to tell the time of seeds in the ground.. he loved to feel the growth of plants... I would sometimes watch a plant grow for hours... just wanting to see the plant change with time.. I have always been a woman of agriculture.. a woman who loves everything that is agriculture.. just like my father.. my father... my father.. who wanted to bring the earth to a new dawn of agriculture.. perhaps I wish to somehow.. now... deconstruct agriculture.. heh.. do some post-modern agriculture.. heh.. art deco agriculture.. to raise the barn of a biotech century.. ooohhhh.. I feel something inside me answer to this.. a feeling inside like the weight of a pendulum.. ooohhh.. I think I may be in need quick of some pendulum therapy.. of the physics of music... like a book on that subject my father always wanted to protect me from.. in his overprotective ways...

dialogue by scott Snyder for an upcoming issue of Batman... hopefully issue #50..

No comments:

Post a Comment