Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

.. donna troy in meredith finch's wonder woman...

donna troy:  I am now .. and now.. yes the power of now.. now is the word.. I am now the power of now.. for now is fate.. and I am now a simple so simple woman who understands.. fate.. and destiny perhaps.. yes.. I'm so lost.. and so much.. like mist.. so much a woman almost made of London smog and mist.. yes.. the watchtower.. the chime that tells the night.. bells .. hahh.. I hear bells.. bells dawning me toward fate.. I hear the sound of bells.. of bells from Poe.. I hear bells now sound closer like the heaving bellows sounds of doom .. bells now like wind chimes.. coming to me with the wind sounds of dooms.. like windmills of doom .. windmills.. windmills .. windmills.. windmills of fate.. windmills of destiny... for I fight now windmills of destiny.. and my sword is the chiming bell clock struck of an old wooden clock.. the clock struck one.. my destiny's begun.. Donna Troy of the Watchtower.. The Watch that tells the night... Yes .. I am Donna Troy.. still in my watchtower waiting somehow still ever feeling herself waiting in the depths of outer space.. as if my home was still forever their.. in deep space.. I am Donna Troy.. I am the Watch that Ends the Night...


dialogue by the male Meredith finch in an upcoming issue of Wonder Woman.. hopefully Wonder Woman issue #49...

No comments:

Post a Comment