Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

A Wonder Woman monologue written by the goddess Aphrodite for Gal Godot...

… Diana: .. I am a rocket lesbian.. this sinks me belly in da gutter of Moses who parted the waves of me seamorse.. letters and squiggles of crabs and sea lice and a sea horse found his way to a morrow and tomorrows of the lentils by which a trail is led by seahorses which are the holders of torches.. for a lighthouse beckons.. a lighthouse beckons.. nude cleopatra herself arranged the optics of the lighthouse which beckons.. and studied the arts sciences of sundials and was nude when she did it was nude cleopatra.. a brown-skinned marmy dole of doles of tears in her eyes nude her glassy eyed vision to lighthouses vast which guided ships to safety and warned Egypt of invasions.. this was the task of nude Cleopatra who may have had difficult teeth like myself yours truly nude aphrodite Diana.. but she Cleopatra was a beautiful nude women nonetheless.. a naked nun like Cleopatra was a thorn in the side of a Roman Leviathon.. Egypt brought Rome to war and ended the vast ocean of market business which was the province of Mars the god who thought of nothing but agriculture as defensive warfare.. for agriculture represented for the great god Mars the defence of Rome.. and their were many many vast rural fields encircling Rome.. and this was the wide open spaces which defended Rome and was the tilled soil of the empire.. and Jesus Christ wrote about tilling the soil and the rocky ground of Rome which choked the seeds of parables and teachings which Jesus brought to Rome.. for Jesus always knew that Rome would be a rocky ground which would choke the seeds of his teachings.. and a Centurion met Jesus Christ and told him when I tell my men to do this, they do it.. and if you tell my son or daughter to be well and healed from sickness, she or he will be.. as I command my soldiers you command devils to leave ill bodies.. for you Jesus Christ are a commander of devils and sometimes I as a Roman centurion feel myself a commander of devils.. and I Diana can only force myself to command the devils inside myself which are the seasons of fiery embryo's which are grains of demon-souls which enter seasons of time.. each grain in my soul is time.. is an amorphous segment of time.. and this time is the Rome of the future day... the Rome of the Mans world I find myself in is the world of ….. World War I.. and Man's World is at War as I enter into it.. and it is the most frightening war of two thousand centuries.. and I am plumb in the middle of it.. and this is my Mans World.. and a world at war with itself during the most frightening of wars.. World War I.. this is the world my Amazon sisters ask.. “Is it worth the saving?”....

A Wonder Woman monologue for Gal Godot.. and Patty Jenkins...

This Wonder Woman monologue has been written in whole by the goddess Aphrodite...

No comments:

Post a Comment