Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

and finally ms Finch.. Diana Finch .. is played by megan d. iseult.. and gal godot?...

Diana Finch: … the ladies scorn me into a prideful contumely with blades and razors my soul... turning my soul itself into a razor-blade which bleeds tears of blood... I am a singult tear of blood and this blood CUTS... my blood cuts like a razor.. and I am someday going to be guilty of murder.. for I will someday.. transform.. transmute .. like alchemy.. into .. a phantom..

Diana Finch: For Raskolnikov became a phantom... and when Raskolnikov became a phantom he murdered and frightened a woman.. frightened a woman into self-mortifying fear... and Raskolnikov could not be believe.. he'd... DONE that?... and I know I am destined to .. become.. that Raskolnikov.. who'd DONE that...

Diana Finch: .. and I like Raskolnikov am a self-mutilating phantom.. and it was a sense that when you have become a self-mutilating phantom, there is no pity in you .. for you are surrounded by cancers.. cancers which are voices in the air.. but the thing about Raskolnikov is that unlike other phantoms .. who are surrounded by cancers in the air which are voice in the air.. predatory voices in the air which are cancers.. cancers in the air.. Raskolnikov when he had physically transmuted transformed physically into a phantom.. when the murder occurred.. when Raskolnikov had transformed into a phantom.. he was surrounded only by .. silence.. silence.. silence.. their were no cancers in the air when Raskolnikov was a phantom... and that is the phantom I shall become when it happens.. phantom raskolnikov... Aleister Crowley's .. Diana.. silent huntress of the forest...

No comments:

Post a Comment