Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nude Giganta in "The Society" ... more from nude giganta...

Nude Giganta: .. I be a wicca heart in a crucifix which is my heart which set my nude body AFLAME.. my nude body is a FLAME .. a torch a word a FLAME my nude body is itself like vodka on fire.. I be the wicca marguerrita pineapple soda cream yoda of my heart... I have a yoda soul.. oh my yoda soul.. oh my yoda soul.. for I have the force and my pink red crimson red pink gone red tits bare and moist with strength are my power of the force.. I have the force and am nude and Giganta-gigantic in many ways, including the force...

Nude Giganta: .. I sweat a lot but this brings me down into the majesty of simple harmonic motion where a pendulum of weight and gravity bares my breasts into the colloquial weight between them.. where there is a weight of time weighed down by a pendulum which is the gravity of my bare breasts which are time incarnate in themselves.. for it is not that my crimson red bare breasts themselves tell time.. they are time....

No comments:

Post a Comment