Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Joker.. Tom McCamus/Hanno Raudsepp...

The Darknight Detective screenplay starring Hanno Raudsepp/ Tom McCamus as Bruce Wayne/Batman and Tom McCamus/ Hanno Raudsepp as the Joker...


The Joker: … I think .. therefore.. I think.. therefore.. I think.. therefore.. I think.. and I accomplish a dialectical infrastructure of thought to fuel Gotham by gaslight.. I build a torch for Gotham.. The french Lady Liberty built a Torch to become Athena the Statue of Liberty.. and I the Joker will be the man of Liberty of Gotham.. but I unlike Athena am no sculpture or Statue of grave stillness of grave suffering.. an Athena of gravestone suffering who suffers in Auschwitz and in Soviet Gulags.. like a statue she suffers in Gulags and in Auschwitz.. Athena does.. and I the … man who talks is the man who does not talk and is silent and mute perpetual.. because you see.. I have no power of speech.. I don't .. actually .. talk.. I think a human voice.. but my speaking human voice is merely made of pure thought.. it .. seems.. like I talk because my mouth moves frequently and rapidly.. but my mouth makes no sound.. my mouth is as silent as the Congo river... it .. can.. make no sound.. it's a birth defect of mine... All the voices around me... which I .. seem to speak.. which seem like my human speech.. are actually thoughts .. like dust in the air are these voices.. I speech only as thought.. I think.. and thinks are voices from my mind.. my speech comes only from my mind.. never from my mouth.. I .. grin instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment