Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Teenage Talia in a flashback sequence in "The Society", an ongoing weekly series for DC comics...

TeenageTalia: .. “.. I am a regal emperor of moist apocalypses which lead to grains of acetylcholamine and benzene rings of enantiomer optical isomers and chairs and table configurations and a desktop grain it is.. and this is me jumble of words from organic chemistry to describe a single grain from a field of rye.. but I'm trying.. i'm really, really trying to remember what a quinone is.. I think a beetle makes quinone.. and sniff boo hoo I know NOTHING about organic chemistry of grain at ALL apart from random words from the subject but I'm just improvising and winging it to sound smart.. someday I'll grow up and leave my father's farm in Kansas... in Kansas, Libya..”

No comments:

Post a Comment