Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nude Artemis dialogue / monologue for Wonder Woman 2 written by ... Gal Raudsepp?...

Wonder Woman screenplay by Gal Raudsepp...


Nude Artemis: … I .. am.. the last.. nightingale.. a bird who mocks herself dry of hope.. she is the last watersprings of hope and she is... nothing... she is a vagina that is... nothing...

Nude Artemis: … a coil springs inside me like a rubiks cube of hemoglobin antique artifact of pure netz sensation and this is the netz inside my viscera inside my abdomen which is like a piano … I am a piana that is hated for everyone hates piano's and I am like a piano just like a piano I am that little girls were forced to play by their hateful mothers.. until the little girls grew up and wanted really really wanted to play piano and were mocked for playing the piano because they weren't playing it fast enough so they stopped... I am one of those daughters... My mother was named Lilith...

No comments:

Post a Comment