Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Justice League screenplay








Superman: .. the night of feeling a night is my heart a 'ylept to chorus's of Kryptonian angels singing.. a song my heart a siren to Lex's son.. to Lex's song.. for I will meet a man named Lex someday...

Batman: .. Lex.. I know the man.. he is a good man in a tuxedo ready to fight a war from business skyscrapers.. the true terrain and reign of his undiscovered country.. the world of business..

Wonder Woman: … business is my friend and so is Lex..

–-

in Lex Luthor's lair.. Eve Tessmacher is away having a lonely coffee at a coffee shop in the Arizona desert...

Lex Luthor: .. I know little of how to be friend to any man but I know how to be a friend to one woman good...

------------

Superman: .. Lex.. I know the name.. Lex.. in the mists of time.. in the mists of memory.. I know the name.. Lex.. forgot his name last.. his lasting name final..



Wonder Woman: .. a final day for my pubis craves for like a black coal for the red-hot volcanic fires of Lex Luthor's heart..



Superman: . Luthor.. Diana.. you said the name.. Luthor.. Luthor was a man during the English Reformation... a man who said a similar thing to what you once said.. Diana... “Here I stand”..



Wonder Woman: Here I stand nude....


-----------------


Hal Jordan: .. I seek jewels in the distance which are Holy Grails and philosphers stones.. and these will be my morning doom.. these holy grails and philosophers stones.. they will bring a heavy weight to my soul and will call it the dark matter of apocalips.. so will they call it.. these siren holy grails and nympth philosophers stones.. calling forth a blood dark matter.. like a menstrual food of wafers and manna.. a thin bread apocalips wafer of cracklin' bread a rye grain cracklin' wheat from which ancient Jews could reap the stalk as long as they didn't uproot the whole plant .. for that was almost considered theft.. or .. wait.. was reaping the stalk considered theft and it wasn't considered theft to pick the grain from the stalk.. now it became considered theft for Jewish settler to pick olives from olive trees belonging to palestinians.. so spake Ha'aretz.. not I believe in accordance with the Holy Bible. With the Old Testament.. which lay boundaries of ettiquette to what was considered theft and what was not.. and this is the division which sells my soul to emerald dawn....


–----------


Kyle Raynor: .. a nightmare seed in my soul has taken root of corruption.. for I seek in my own corruption for an espionage labyrinth which will find me deep into the Invisible Government.. into the invasion of Cuba by refugees who followed the dictates of Jack Kennedy.. to invade Cuba.. what was called the disastrous bay of pigs invasion.. and I feel that invasion.. the bay of pigs invasion .. is the entirety of my soul.. for I will always serve Jack Kennedy.. always.. always.. always...


–---------


Superman: .. a night for cuba.. a night for cuba.. for black men were the native americans of cuba.. and they came to cuba as.. what is the word.. there is no word I can use anymore..

Ultraman: the word is slaves.. and I'm angry.. fierce angry..

Superman: .. that's the word... I guess.. that's the word...

Ultraman: .. black men once took pride in having once been slaves.. and now that pride has been stolen from them..

Diana walks in

Diana: .. what?.. what?.. that happened?.. that happened?.. I never guessed.. but always somehow – oh god...

Superman: .. sorry.. where is Batman..

Ultraman: … in his study...

Superman: .. i'll get him some coffee.. dark roast...

Ultraman: .. I appreciate your courtesy, Superman.. always have.. I'm sure he does too...

Superman: .. thanks.. Ultraman... I'll get him some coffee..

–----

Batman's in his study....

Bruce Wayne: .. ARPA.... stelco.. juniper.. Lockheed.. SR-71's.... RB-135's... or RC-135's … forget which... Norway and Australia... SOSUS... hydrophones underwater are the province of Aquaman... his war on real estate.. Aquaman does sonar.. international sonar.. that's Aquamans's estate.. the sixth estate.. is sonar.. the sixth estate.. send all this random datat to A.R.G.U.S... what else... Vela.. what else.. I'm in Deep Black...


Ben Affleck can play this Batman...



No comments:

Post a Comment