Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Barbara and Diana together talking about enron...

Diana: .. the .. I have never read the epic giant giganta-giant book on oil, “The prize”.. I just couldn't.. the title of the book was a word-trigger... it had to do with the Imperialism and colonialism of the flying women of Venus, you know those annoying, annoying, elegaic women in edwardian dresses that enable them to fly..

Barbara minerva: .. yess.. thosse .. women.. the colonialism thing is their's.. I pray they will try not to make me join their ranks.. I would look rather silly in my furred guize in an edwardian dress that can fly...

Diana: .. hehe hee.. wait.. that's your new costume right, Barbara..

Barbara minerva: - sigh – yess.. I suppose it's my new costume, right, Barbara...

Diana: .. I have gone thru many costume changes myself. I know the feeling, Barbara..

Barbara Minerva: He appreciates it.. this is an abortisement...

No comments:

Post a Comment