Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Clark and Lex in Superman man of steel by scott snyder....


Superman man of steel scene written by Scott Snyder...

Clark Kent: .. I am a ramshackle louse for Raskolnikov called me one when I dealt in cheap antiques... and in the book he wrote they said I was an old woman who Raskolnikov killed.. and then they changed Raskolnikov's name to Lex Luthor and history was made..

Lex Luthor: heh heh.. maybe it didn't go quite like that...

Clark Kent: Oh hope so for God's sake.. For the sake of Russia.. and for the sake of your deep deep suffering.. Lex..

Lex Luthor: I wouldn't mind suffering like Raskolnikov again for a second or third or fourth time.. yet again in the nightmare dialectical labyrinth of spectral glow..

Clark Kent: .. I could only suffer like that once, and not even that...

Lex Luthor: .. ahh.. but I am a man of the earth.. I am a serf .. I am a man who will never own the land I walk on... I will forever be a poor man and .. well..

Clark Kent: - almost crying – Lex.. you will somehow be one of the wealthiest men on the planet.. and no one will even tell you.. they won't give you .. fuuuuckk.. they won't give you access to your multiple bank accounts full of millions.. billions of dollars.. I know this.. I KNOW how corporate finance works.. I'm learning about it in my first year of journalism..

Lex Luthor: .. I think.. I'm trying to process some crucial knowledge you're imparting to me and I'm not actually understanding it and I feel like I should... like I really, really should...

Clark Kent: It's my fault.. for not bringing it down to earth.. for making it sound like science fiction.. for making it maybe rather sound.. so hypothetical.. so in the stratosphere of thought that it's like I'm giving you thoughts that fly.. thoughts that have wings.. and you need me to give you earthbound realities...

Lex Luthor: I appreciate how you're saying it so nicely.. I mean.. Clark .. with such patient civility..

Clark Kent: .. I want to impart to you all my knowledge Lex.. I'm a privelaged member of society.. I owe it to you like a debt to society to give you all my knowledge about well.. let's start with economics...

Lex Luthor: .. one of my very favourite subjects.. economics.. I started studying international economics..

Clark Kent: you're way ahead of me.. Lex.. I'm still studying macroeconomics and microeconomics..

Lex Luthor: always wanted to read those textbooks...

Clark Kent: .. I'll just say.. maybe.. ahh.. damn.. I feel like Marx explains what I'm talking about and I don't think you can read “Grundrisse”.. Lenin couldn't read it..

Lex Luthor: .. I'll try reading “Grundrisse” Clarke.. I'll work at it.. I can work.. I can always work...

Clark Kent: I know that about you Lex.. and it makes me angry .. so .. damn.. DAMN .. ANGRY.. how all that work you put into what you do.. pays off.. I just.. - Clark fall instantaneously into a deep, deep depression -

Lex Luthor: .. maybe .. it'll never be as bad to me as it seems to be .. to you .. to your friends.. Clark.. maybe I'll always be protected by the goddesses..

Clark Kent: … the goddesses of finance, Lex?.. heh..

Lex Luthor: .. the goddesses of many, many things.. Clark...

No comments:

Post a Comment