Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Wonder Woman: the goddesses have bodies which are psyches which I worship.. written by geoff johns...

Wonder Woman: .. “ .. a stew of sensation resides in my belly like swarming lava spewing out of my holy grail ovaries which spin by their quantum spin in the stratosphere of my religious worship of goddesses to life immortal.. for the goddesses spin by their own personality goddess spin thru their personas both rigid and multifaceted.. perhaps it is not accurate to say the goddesses have rigid personas.. but that they have inveterate personas?.. or complex personas which follow a certain .. stereotype.. the goddesses have the most complex of stereotype principles in their personas epic and powerful.. the goddesses are truly powerful whom I serve and they are the most quantum complex of personalites and their bodies are psyches powerful and truly feminine.. the goddesses have inveterate feminine body-psyche's and I feel their body-psyche's inside me as if .. I were.. a man...

prose / writing by geoff johns.. monologue for wonder woman.. who is Diana Ivan.. by Geoff Johns...

No comments:

Post a Comment