Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

.. a true GAIL SIMONE TALIA AL GHOUL...

Talia: I am a fearless woman and if I DO eugenics it is only to fight battle to my last breath the juggernaut.. what?... boo hoo hoo.. not juggernaut.. not juggernaut.. the something else.. boo hoo hoo homer simpson.. to fight battle to my last dying breath POPULATION CONTROL EUGENICS.. so I do dream biotech DNA organism ameoba dream eugenics to fight POPULATION CONTROL EUGENICS.. boo hoo hoo.. I do dream biology organism eugenics to fight this this .. horror.. this this .. travesty... I fight to incorporate the names Dale Carnegie and the names Harrimon into my Society.. into the organization I lead which I simply call.. the Society.. the Society.. the Society... for I .. am a fearless woman.. I am .. Thalia al.. ghoul.. my true father's daughter true..


written by gail simone.. senior or junior?...

No comments:

Post a Comment