Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nude Giganta in "The Society" weekly comic bok book.. more nude giganta...

Nude Giganta: “.. 7 is the number of honesty and I am a lucky 7 woman large silly woman 7..”

Nude Giganta: .. “.. if the honest rages of life tidal like blood inside me like I have blood inside me that has no hemoglobin and therefore no oxygen.. I can handle it.. I'm tough..”

Nude Giganta: .. “.. I am the death of my nude body done from red to grey .. for my nude body red has now gone grey.. as if this is my spontaneous combustion into ashes and cinders.. ahoy..”

Nude Giganta: .. “.. my bare breasts red like flames are rockets with their own autopoietic momentum catapulting the rest of my body nude by their base denominater trajectories... for I am a common denominater that rests cozy in my vagina which is like a demon incarnate.. I like saying things that like about it because it makes my vagina feel like a sofa.. ooohhhh...”

Nude Giganta: .. “.. my bare bum nude is kindof orange and mist red not sure of the colours but I think it's the colour of orange flames gone into tints of red tincture a taint of autumn in my bare bum nude which can also crush a skyscraper happy...”.

Nude Giganta: ...” … I am the strong silly woman who is like a female STALLONE...”

No comments:

Post a Comment