Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

more from the Spider man 4 screenplay for Tobey Maguire... and Kirsten Dunst....

Peter Parker: .. the signals of my webbing are like signposts to the common spider-criminal the clan the army I'm building up to do a good ol' hoboken revolution .. a down home darney revolution I'm goint to be raising the barn of an amish spider-criminal army of supervillain spidey's to lead me or I leads down dem down dem demo army video vanguard I am ready for my close-up Cecil B. Demille – Spider-man slams into a brick wall..

oy..

Peter Parker: that is some good brick cola...


mary jane: - at home – I think I'm in someone else's home..



gwen stacey: .. I think mary jane has just burglarized someone's home and I will someday have to become a superheroine to stop her... she's a self-made supervillain our down-home party girl mary jane watson is.. she's a nosey parker.. -watson.. a nosey parker-watson.. am am and I am down home stacey of a gwendolyne lady in the water mythology of nympthood...

Ned Leeds: the cold war and I am thinking of potash in saskatchewan.. I used to follow the cycles and narratives of potash on BNN and now I find out their's a potash issue in saskatchewan.. I wonder if it has to do with the cold war.. everything seems to .. .somehow.. like all canadian provinces are falling under a cold shadow of red dawn...

Peter Parker: .. gotta talk to Ned.. gotta talk to Ned.. maybe it's not so serious.. maybe we're not at red dawn yet...

Ned Leeds: …

No comments:

Post a Comment