Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

From Hanno Raudsepp to Winona Ryder...

My name is Hanno Raudsepp.  I just found out that .. see.. I think I'm channelling the goddess Artemis, who is goddess of honesty... and she just helped me find out that the woman I'm sending so many of these screenplays and novelistic prose to.. In channelling Artemis.. I just found out that this woman's parents don't know she's Winona Ryder.. because.. I think she always looks different than she actually looks like in reality.. in the movie's she's in.. but I think I saw.. in a Tim Hortons .. TV footage of what Winona Ryder.. the woman who is the Movie screen actress Winona Ryder.. what she.. sorry.. what her face actually looks like.. and .. she is petite.. and she looks .. just like a character in a Star Wars movie .. a Star Wars movie series I hope can someday be made by George Lucas.. she looks just like a character I came up with for those Star Wars movie's.. a whole other series of sequals that take place thirty years before The Force Awakens.. only a year or less after the events of Return of the Jedi.. this character is Lady Palpitine, senator Palpitine's daughter.. and the woman on the TV screen who I knew was Winona Ryder.. she looked just like Lady Palpitine.. and I think if the woman I'm sending this message to saw.. sorry.. if her parents look at their daughter they'll know right away she looks just like Lady Palpitine.. and they'll know it's their daughter who I want to have play Lady Palpitine.. and they'll know I saw their daughter at a press junket at which she was photoshopped to be at.. like against a blue screen.. (no blue screen is necessary for these TV video screen effects).. her parents will know I saw their daughter on a TV adjoined the wall at my local Tim Hortons coffee shop.. if they know that I'm saying she looked just like Lady Palpitine.. I mean, they'll know their daughter looks just like Lady Palpitine...

 .. Now.. their daughter could be any number of women.. I could be sending this message to any number of women.. their is a woman about twenty two years old she looks who looks uncannily like winona ryder who works at the Tim Hortons coffee shop as a waitress ... I don't think she's been in any movie's yet as Winona Ryder.. but the thing is.. I believe honestly someday this waitress HAS to be in some movie's under the name Winona Ryder.. even tho she also looks dramatically different than her.. it's hard to describe this waitresses beauty.. and her inscrutable, truly elusive uncanny resemblance to winona ryder visually.. but I believe she HAS to be cast in movies that come out in the future as Winona Ryder.. for their is a Winona Ryder legacy.. actually .. the Winona Ryder of "Boys" looks a lot different than the Winona Ryder of "Little Women" and "The Age of Innocence".. they may be different women, different actresses, both cast as Winona Ryder, just different women..

   .. okay.. so.. the waitress at my local tim hortons coffee shop who looks uncannily like winona ryder while having a distinct difference of appearance to winona ryder as well.. hypothetically she could be reading this .. and she may not realize she's the waitress.. but she might also while not realizing this she might hypothetically believe she is the woman whose parents I'm trying to convince has been that their daughter has been winona ryder in many movies... in at least more than one movie.. see... hypothetically.. this message could go out to a woman or women who haven't been winona ryder.. yet.. to their parents.. to women or their parents.. to women who haven't been winona ryder in Winona Ryder movies yet.. who haven't been the woman/actress in those movies.. but I wouldn't mind any woman who feels this message is addressed to her.. sorry for my rude bluntness.. I'm panicking a bit here.. any one of these women could and should also play Lady Palpitine .. I believe we could advance movie visual portrait technology so many many women could play the same role..

 ... the thing is.. their may only be one or two or three women who actually KNOW their winona ryder.. that they've been her in movies.. in some movies.. in many movies maybe.. i'll leave it at that now.. first before going I'll try to describe the visual appearance of the winona ryder who was unmistakeably winona ryder on the TV screen at Tim Hortons coffee shop.. althought their were no subtitles saying who the actress was.. she was obviously winona ryder.. tho the thing is.. she was so familiar yet looked rather different from how she's ever looked in any movie.. she looked by far the closest to looking like the winona ryder who played may welland in scorcese's "The Age of Innocence".. she the petite woman on the TV screen looked most like the may welland Winona Ryder.. like the scorcese winona ryder.. Winona said once, that it was like scorcese was "telepathic".. the word "telepathic" is key to how "The age of innocence" may have been filmed, along with other winona ryder movies and the movies of other actors/ actresses...

    .. so the petite winona ryder on the TV screen at the Tim Hortons coffee shop looked.. she had a lace black dress... her face looked smooth and both featured and featureless.. her face was contoured, richly contoured in the sense where the curves of her face and forehead had a texture of contour to them.. this seemed like Lady Palpitine, senator Palpitine's daughter, both petite people.. I think Winona Ryder would describe her forehead as bumpy.. and that she finds this a very exotic facial visual look visuality for her.. very Lady Palpitine.. she had a petite mouth and a petite smile, very appealing smile with no threat only amiability .. her eyes were alert.. her hair I think was black and womanly without being overly long..

 .. finally.. I think they simply film movies without using film cameras.. I mentioned this to another waitress at Tim Hortons how it simply didn't make sense that on the Jerry Brukheimer show "The Amazing Race, camera people could bring heavy, large videocameras with them on to planes that had repeatedly only literally two last plane tickets, two last seats left, only for the racers, for the contestants.. I don't see how the camera people would have advance tickets for other airplane seats strategically arranged for them to keep on filming the contestants.. how the camera people having tickets in advance for every single airline flight would be logistically feasible with airline schedules. and the contestants having to improvise when they take their planes, make their date appointment to a plane station.. it's just simply put.. I don't think the footage of Amazing Race contestants simply happens by itself with no camera people present with no video cameras whatsoever filming them.. I think it is simply a matter a situation of the air literally the air itself filming the contestants while their on planes.. nothing else.. the name I coined for it is "Ion footage" or also "Quantum footage", named after the ions in the air and after quantum physics which may be involved.. in one of the screenplays I'm working on.. Susanna Kaysen discusses how David Bohm speculated that human thought might be interwoven with quantum physics and perhaps this is how Ion footage or Quantum footage film footage happens.. through thought structures of quantum physics.. for issues of privacy.. I think on the most powerful deep anima root labyrinth unconscious level you're decisively almost contractual unconsciousness decides what telepathically arranged footage is taken and what isn't base on a strict uber-powerful unconsciously dictated rule system of privacy...

 .. so anyway.. maybe a woman who just KNOWS she's Winona Ryder and can't stop thinking it can show this long, long message I wrote... sorry .. I know it's like.. to her parents..

.. oh.. by the way.. my father ... he doesn't know about any of the contents of my website.. he doesn't go on it out of respect for the privacy of it's contents.. I'm calling the website "Geoff Johns's website" because I know for a fact I write the Justice League comic books of Geoff Johns.. I know this from remember dictating issues in the past by simply talking out loud to myself as I walk down the street.. I clearly remember the writing I dictated in the past.. perhaps when I was 100% convinced I was dictating comic books years ago .. an era I'd forgotten about until many, many months ago I started dictating comic books again.. I have also dictated many issues of Meredith finch's wonder woman and many, many, many issue's of Scott Snyder's Batman.. also parts of some Uncanny X-men comics.. I think I have something to do with Charles Soule's Daredevil comic... I know I've dictated whole issue's of Charles Soule's Superman / Wonder Woman comic book..

.. anyway .. talk to you later.. winona..

 ... oh.. one last thing.. I'm inviting Winona Ryder to come to my house to meet me.. my house at 41 o'neil crescent in the town of Trenton, Canada.... my father doesn't know anything about this but he would be so, so happy to know I finally had a girlfriend.. I'm almost forty-three years old but I've not had a girlfriend yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment