Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

THE SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPERVILLAINS...

The Society...


Talia: .. the dreams of libya are haunting my plagued by a true Egypt of the Brotherhood soul.. for I have a brotherhood soul the raven soul I have a rook soul which is my brotherhood soul a chess game soul I have of rooks, ravens, souls of castles medieval, bishops barkeley, an optics of colours which are chess colours colours of chess like a play of light sprinkles of donut light sprinkles on donuts like the rainbow mist of colours on a chess board colours of castles, rooks, bishops and ravens this is my brotherhood soul of an Egypt night the night of the death of children the night of the passover is my Egypt Yahveh soul... for I am as a Yahveh God come to earth a plague of the infants who are all my childer.. for I am a nude egyptian woman nude a nude anna livia woman nude a river of life I am...

Braniac: … the electrocircuitry of dianetic DNA/RNA viral hegemony this is the circuit of demonic lusts of death blood demonsoul a huntress gone to harmony.. this is a syncing pulse of rhythms nightlife a lampost lighthouse like a wonder woman of the world who is a cleopatra lighthouse.. for wonder woman will always be somehow a cleopatra to me... a woman who was respected by muslims.. a woman who studied optics as wonder woman studies the optics of her golden lasso.. like a ring of fire and wonder woman studies the optics of fire.. fire like a ring of hope around her crescent tiara... a tiara of krypton crystal ice wonder woman wears like a nightgown...

nude diana: my tiara is my silver crystal nightgown nude.. my tiara is my nightgown nude for it is all I wear now... I am ready to join Talia's Secret Society of Supervillains... Society Lex let me inside and said he handle the bureaucracy and politics and legal work of the Society.. the Riddler represent the Society's connections to the legalities and niceties of mainstream normal regular society.. I am a pure deviant member forever of the Society, very much a woman nude diana of Talia's style...













Society Lex: … I might have multiple personality... I know now that I do... it is pure hell... I think I'm going to write a novel but it's not worth having multiple personality to become an actor... I prefer to become an actor, to develop acting skills, by traditional methods.. not by some cheat-code of having multiple personality... that's the real way to be an actor... through invent your own system.. thinking in terms of narrative and metaphor... using metaphor as a means of acting... metaphor and gesture.. trying to link metaphor with gesture... using props, imaginary or real, like symbols or metaphors... writing a novel that will help you be an actor... a novel made up of props, items like furniture, hats, walking sticks, candle-sticks, tables, chairs, wooden desks?.. ahhh.. all these props together form one architecture... one sub-structure of acting, of narrative, of narrative as acting and acting as narrative... a kind of structure, a mega-structure, of prop-symbols which constitute one level of plot.. a plot made up of prop-symbol-devices... which is like an action movie plot, or a sci-fi movie plot, which overlays a more rudimentary relationship domestic décor plot like a plot from a henry james novel.. the first layer or structure of plot which supports the second more fantastical structure of plot made up of prop-symbols, a physical plot of colours and metaphors.. so, anyway that would be the system of acting, of dramatic skills, of normal methods.. not this other cheat-code of simply having a multiple-personality... I'm James Joyce... I'm going to write this novel now... I just finished writing “Ulysses”...
















Talia: .. I know what it's like to be beheaded … I know the very sensation of it.. I know the very sensation of a guiollitine grinding through the muscles and tendons of my neck grinding through it like through an old wooden sofa... like my neck is the toughest wood and a gouillitine is grinding through it... I know I KNOW that grinding crushing sensation in my neck... I know what it's like to be beheaded and then to finally have my head served on a plush pillow by … poison ivy.. by a richly green hue poison ivy?..

nude poison ivy: .. - weakly, like rusty - ..no .. no .. no.. what?.. no...

Talia: … I'm sorry.. pamela.. I saw that vision of my beheaded head on a pillow held by you for an eternity...

nude poison ivy: - weakly, still like rusty - .. no.. no.. .. .. … no...

Talia: .. i'm sorry.. pamela I'm sorry.. the worst part of it for me was the betrayal of your self, of your identity, knowing that poison ivy could never come back.. from this...

nude poison ivy: .. still weakly, like rusty - .. no.. no .. she .. can't.. no she can't .. nor shouldn't...












Nude Talia: I feel I have angelina jolie's soul and body, for angelina jolie said she had both her breasts cut off and felt “wonderful” afterwards... and that is me... and angelina jolie said she had both her fallopian tubes removed, cut out, and that is me.... and angelina jolie may always feel like a man like very much a man... and that is me... I Talia shall always feel like a man.. and when I cut into myself and when I cut pieces off my body I feel the more a man.. myself, Nude dead Talia...












Nude Talia: .. I am a nazi witch-hunter.. I hunt witches and feel myself dissected by them.. I feel myself nude and dissected by witches... I am a pagan burned witch alive foisting myself into a silly wench punk libretto... I am a sunk witch-dissected song nude.. for I am a siren and nude always...


Nude Talia: … the nazi nude woman I am is a devil in hiding.. for I hide myself nude and find myself dead in a corps weasal substance I am done for the funniest woman nude I am done in a blood woman I am red and done in burning furnace...

Nude Talia: .. I am a burning furnace incarnate... I am red in the coal hot dead iron wood.. I am pig-iron...

Nude Talia: .. I am the deadest life incarnate.... I embody nothing in the abyss of time's ending dawn.. I am a morning rot...















The Society issue #2...

first page of issue #2 of “The Society”... a weekly three year series.. or also a fourth year?....

Society Lex: … I know what it's like to be assassinated...

Nude Talia, always nude in remorseful nudity and redemptive nudity and rapturous, self-nude-talia-vindicating nudity.. Nude Talia: .. WHAYYYY@@@!!!!... WHYYY!!!!!!.. you .. society lex.. you?... it's me who is ALWAYS meant to be a target of assinationg... never.. you.. lex.. never.. you... you'll always be my james joyce.. no matter WHO tells you the ARROGANCE of claiming you are anyone but james joyce, society lex...

Society Lex: .. I've always felt like i'm james joyce.. thank you, talia, for the truly encouraging endorsement of my identity... when they when I heard these horrible voices telling me I wasn't close to being James Joyce..

Nude Talia, always nude now in redemptive fury for her Lex.. Nude Talia: AAUUUGGHHH!!!!...

Society Lex: … I'm sorry.. talia.. I never wanted you to lose all sense of your identity... to have the 12 or 13 including the Passover deadly plagues of Egypt affect, plague upon you Talia... I feel Ivan Karamazov went through such horrors Talia, and somehow, impossibly, you, Talia, went through even worse horrors than Ivan Karamazov..

Nude Talia: .. id did.. I was an id an id a creature of id.. I did I was a black gungy mass anima of myself.. just a black gum jelly mass I was.. id did id did.. I am Nude Talia Karamazov forevahhhh!!!...

Society Lex: …. Am I being.. comforting enough for you, Talia... I feel like i'm so distance right.. like I'm so cold and removed...

Nude Talia: .. you help me sooo much, Society Lex, I am your lover, I am the love of your life forever, Society Lex.. we are lover forever, Society Lex and Talia, Nude Talia, forever immortal lovers... Romeo and Juliet... Tristan and Iseult... Society Lex and Nude Talia...

Nude Giganta peeps in ..

Nude Giganta: How about me and Batman...

Society Lex: .. ahh.. Giganta .. always a delight to see you... to make your acquaintance each time like it's the very first time I met you.. each time I meet you Giganta, it's like the very first time of our acquaintance... I see your status with the Society, Giganta, advancing at an astronomical pace...

–--

.. next scene.. Batman's study in the Justice League headquarters....


No comments:

Post a Comment