Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hopeful Wonder Woman dialogue about Israel in a Wonder Woman movie...

Wonder Woman in 2017's “Wonder Woman” movie..

dialogue / scene written by Ridal Asklepios...

Wonder Woman: .. the cantankarous Israeli man is a politician who may not know his time but only because he is an abused israeli man... this happens much in israeli politics.. the israeli men.. what?..

an older David Ben Gurion, much older: .. they don't help themselves that much.. it's what I told your mother..

Wonder Woman: .. what?.. they do.. i'm sorry.. they do..

David Ben Gurion: but you are a woman of charity who has always had compassion for Israel when Israel has needed it... Moshe Dayan always told me, taught me, insisted, INSISTED I have compassion for young palestinian men.. even when they were supposed to have committed violent actions.. Moshe told me.. he told me.. how would you feel, David, if your land had been stolen from you under your feet, under your very shoes.. and the land you walked on was no longer your own.. that is how a young palestinian man of Gaza or the West Bank feels.. that is how he feels... how would you?..

Wonder Woman: Moshe Dayan taught you as Ares taught me...

David Ben Gurion: Yes.. he did.. mr Dayan did...

Wonder Woman: Dayan.. like my name.. Diana...

David Ben Gurion: Yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment