Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

the very beginning of the uncanny x-men screenplay for scorcese...

The Uncanny X-men screenplay.. screenplay by Chris Claremont.. Hanno Raudsepp is none other than Christ Claremont.. the Chris Claremont who wrote most of the Uncanny X-men comic books.. was Hanno Raudsepp...



Magneto: Magneto has seen the death of time.. the death of oceans.. the death of captains.. the death of minerva embryos of which he is one.. for he magneto is a wicked embryo.. for he magneto is a wicked minerva.. like a wicked angel he slyly cometh...

Professor Xavier in deep shadows at night in his study..

Xavier Roberts: .. I was never ready for a war but then neither was Winston Churchill.. Am I ready to be last lion with a love a deep love of animals so that I don't deeply DEEPLY don't want to see the foxes hurt or harmed by fox-traps... that was Churchill.. but is it me?... am I ready to take a fox into my labyrinth of a mansion...

the fox, rogue approaches down a sidling street outside in Connecticut or Milwaukee...

rogue: .. simple silly whimble.. sily sly whimble me jew me down the mexico red river...

pyro is in other block street.. gigantic streams of flames issue from his hands and destroy the window of a shop...

pyro: .. just doing my bit to clean up the environment.. - he leaves the area without touching anything inside the shop....

pyro walks around the block, turns a corner .. and meets young teenage rogue on the street near a coffee shop...

pyro: goin' in, kiddo?.. need a coffee.. you look like you could use a coffee.. here, i'll buy you one..

rogue: .. thanks.. hee hee .. kiddo wacko...

pyro: yeth.. yeah.. hehe wacko pyro that's me...


–-

magneto somewhere as if in a red stormcloud overcoat hanging like the hanging gardens of Babylon in the mists of clouds above the earth...

magneto: like a wicked angel sly eagle cometh.. for I am a coyote and an eagle with the power to rock the metals of the earth.. with a song out of my hands.. a song of metalwork emitting from my hands... like freedom...


–-

in the coffee shop teenage rogue and pyro are sitting at a table...

pyro: .. so .. my first name is wacko.. as you guessed...

teenage rogue: what's your second..

pyro: pyro.. pyre.. like a pyre.. a disappointed bridge...

teenage rogue: heheh... bridge bird.. bridge bird.. my name is bridge bird...

pyro: .. very cute name..

teenage rogue: thenk you...

pyro: .. oh.. I see you bought yourself a coke.. a teenage diet coke drink.. I bought myself a coffee but it might put me to sleep so you're wise with your purchase...

teenage rogue: .. diet coke.. yath.. keeps me perky and bright.. like my metabolism on no frill.. like a delicacy vermin.. this diet coke thing.. like poison fresh springwater to the gullet.. metabolism vermin this diet coke.. a quicksilver thing...

pyro: .. ahh.. quicksilver.. like mercury.. a drink like a quick wing-sandled roman god...

teenage rogue: .. oh.. by the way.. I have some money.. I can pay you back for the diet coke...

pyro: .. wouldn't hear of it.. it belongs to you now...

teenage rogue: .. so deeply.. so deeply like freshwater dark heavy matter combustion like an old fuel engine in my viscera like a slimebottle cola pop-pop-pop bubblegum pop firecracker rocket soda..

pyro: .. oh.. are those other drinks yours on the table next door...

teenage rogue: yeth.. wath here earlier.. i'm actually on ny fifteenth diet coke.. the coke you bought for me...

pyro: .. keeps a man randy...

teenage rogue: yeth.. I am a randy man...













–-

A side-long close-up of a man's eyes, he is wearing pink-red sunglasses.. he resets them as the close-up maintains itself..

the mysterious man walks diagonal oblique binomial theorum “z” line down a square road-less intersection block square area in a cosmetic suburban town and enters a streetmarket with chair patios in the corner which opens up to an open street-marker open shopping mall..

the mysterious man approaches a boldly shy young man walking in a jostling gait down the street..

the mysterious man: .. ahh.. just in time..

the other younger man: .. ahh... time waits for no man a man like me...

the mysterious man: .. spoken like a true x-men...

the other younger man: .. i'm a true egg-man?.... sorry.. is that what you're saying...

the mysterious man: .. if we see eggs as symbols of fertilization .. yes .. that's what I mean.. I'm into student agriculture.. where the teeming masses of teenagers are my crops.. of which you are one...

the other younger man: .. I have often felt like an opium crop in Columbia...

the mysterious man: .. ahh.. ambitious designs to save the planet when you start your sentances with Columbia... I knew I found the right man.. My name is.. Scott.. and you are...

the other younger man: Bobbie .. Bobbie Fischer.. arrghh.. imen.. Bobbie Brown.. arrghh.. imen.. Bobbie Ingleton.. ar .. got it right the third time.. no wait.. damn me in hell.. my name is Bobbie Ice...

Scott: .. maybe I can get you a spritzer.. or a simple kool aid..

Bobbie: - feels a warm womb nice ice-chill fall like a nightingale shadow over him - … I think they're going to have to invent a kool-aid woman to save the day this time...

Scott: .. ahh.. we've got lots of willing women on the team...

Bobbie: .. ahh.. my time of guys.. of GUYYSS.. you guy-women you...

Scott: .. oh yarhth.. the women on our team are real guys.. soo guys.. so rugby these women.. real guy women these girl women on our team.. you couldn't go more guy...

Bobbie: .. I feel I have talents.. or powers... or aptitudes.. which are grossly inappropriate for this team...

Scott: .. ahh.. we've got tinker toys at our school which can help with your powers.. make them suitable for the demeanour and stylings and human décor of our team...

Bobbie: oh.. wait.. human décor.. sorry.. is that the most polite way to talk about your guy-teammates.. I mean.. human décor...

Scott: .. I have recently become a very impatient man.. impatient now as well with my words.. it's a fault in the earth to begin my career upon as team leader.. an earthquake fault for me as team leader to go upon...

Bobbie: .. well.. sounds exciting .. I'm in.. what's your team called..

Scott: - smiles - .. the .. uncanny.. x-men...

No comments:

Post a Comment