Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Girl Interrupted Screenplay written by Hanno Raudsepp... to be directed by Lars Van Tiers...

“Girl, Interrupted” screenplay written by Hanno Raudsepp..


Susanna Kaysen voice-over: Alcatraz. I am in deathly fear of Alcatraz. Of being in a Gulag. And they sent me their. To Alcatraz.

Susanna Kaysen sitting at a table in a wide room, she is writing, she writes a single sentence on a blank page, “I am in the Gulag”...

Susanna Kaysen: .. I blank death squad. Their are death squads in Canada and America. I'm in a mental institution in Canada. I'm not sure who or what the Death Squad. But it's a Death Squad atmosphere. I am here. I don't think I'll like it here.


- a few months later -

Susanna Kaysen: .. I am in a vast room the size of a Death Star. I am drinking a bottle of coke. I am in a good place here, really good. I'm reading, “Death of a Show-trial, the story of the man who wasn't Ivan the terrible”.. It is about Demjanjuk... It is a book about the Israeli court-system. It may be the best book about internal local Israeli politics ever written. It probably is. I think it is. I mean, it is the best book every written about Israel that isn't about it's relations with the Arab world. I wish I could find the equivalent book about Palestinian culture. I mean a book about the Palestinians that isn't only all about the palestinian's opression by Israel. I would like to read a book about the Palestinians that didn't mention Israel at all. A book that was about internal self-derived Palestinian culture. Just a book about culture, not about politics.

Doug is here. He is a poet and a philosopher. He's talking about the medieval world and their connection with the theme of death. He is a good great conversationalist.

- a few weeks later, Susanna Kaysen is walking in a parking lot in the middle of the night, the parking lot of a shopping mall -

Susanna Kaysen: Are you coming? Are you coming? Are you coming? Are you coming? Please come. Please come. Please come. Please come. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. It's freezing. I can physically barely walk. Please come. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.

The resonant, wailing voice of Lisa emanates out of the midnight air.

Lisa's voice: OH SUSANNAAAA!!!!.. OH SUSANNNNAAA!!!.. OH SUSANNAA!!!.. OH SUSANNAAA!!!.. OH SUSANNNAA!!!!.. OH SUSANNAAA!!!.. OH SUSANNAA!!!!.. OH SUSANNNAA!!!!... OH SUSANNAAA!!!!.. OH SUSANNNAAA!!!!.. OH SUSANNNAAA!!!.. OH SUSANNNAA!!!.. OH SUSSANNNAAA!!!.. OH SUSANNNAA!!!!.. OH SUSANNNAAA!!!!.. OH SUSANNNAAA!!!.. OH SUSANNNAA!!!!... OH SUSSANNNAAA!!!!



- flashback to Susanna Kaysen sitting on the floor against a wall in a much nicer mental institution, a year earlier before the Gulag... She is reading a book, a light turqoise green paperback textbook..



Susanna Kaysen: I'm reading “Quantum Theory” by David Bohm.. The first thing I remember reading from it is him writing that quantum physics has analogies with human thought itself.. that he David Bohm started speculating that the mechanics of human thought could be explained by structures of quantum physics.. that the very logistics of human thought could be somehow.. i'm trying to think of how to put it.. that human thought logistics could be expostulated?.. explained?.. analogized?.. a direct analogical structure to human thought in quantum physics?.. i'm trying to figure out how to explain it.. like the music of human thought is explained by quantum physics, like quantum physics is a musical notation composition on paper that explains the symphonic choral music playing of human thought.. or the sonatos of human thought, individual piano sonatas, or concertos of human thoughts, piano with violin frequencies of human thought.. like a different musical instrument, a piano, a violin, an oboe, a flute, a trumpet.. wow a trumpet.. a trombone.. is each a different frequency of human thought.. I want to write a musical theory of human thought.. quantum physics and musical theory- relations?.. is quantum physics music?.. Can you do music just as complex as quantum physics.. could you do a musical notation that used all the mathematical symbols of quantum physics.. I am Artemis, the goddess Artemis when I think these thoughts.. these are the thoughts she thinks.. these are the thoughts the greek goddess Artemis thinks.. mathematical music could be so wild.. if you could incorporate calculus, all of calculus, differentiation and integral calculus into musical notation, into musical theory.. it would be a great way to learn math.. by studying music and finally by listening to the music done by math calculus equations and theorums and symbols.. Magneto?.. I think the marvel X-men character Magneto would do something like this to control his powers.. he would use music to control his magnetic powers.. the music of magnetism.. electromagnetism?.. Does Magneto have electromagnetism powers?.. Coooollll..... I think my final study of optics will come later.. Quantum optics?.. Does that exist?.. I want to study and learn quantum chemistry.. and quantum electrochemistry.. devize ways to learn these sciences.. Quantum music can encompass them all?.. John Cage?... I wonder what quantum physics structures associated with these thoughts thinking processes previous.. I still like the idea of exploring more the idea of human thinking existing by rules that have to be as intricate as quantum physics.. quicksilver...

No comments:

Post a Comment