Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The words of Tammuz... the god of writing in Wonder Woman 2.. played by... Daniel Day Lewis?...

Tammuz is the god of writing, Tammuz is the god of novels, Tammuz is the god of screenplays...


Tammuz: … the writing of a shapeless mass which I am is a black mass corrugated of ink for contumely is the writer's lot in life.. to not be appreciated is every writer's lot in like, the pangs of despised merit, the scorn that patient merit of the unworthy take.. I helped William Shakespear write.. especially with Love's Labour's Lost, especially with Romeo and Juliette... I believe Athena helped William Shakespeare with Macbeth and Hamlet... I think I wrote some lines of Hamlet.. I think I wrote Antony and Cleopatra with William Shakespeare... and Julius Ceasar... that was a play which Aphrodite wrote with William Shakespeare.... Othello?... Athena.. Othello was Athena...

No comments:

Post a Comment