Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Johnny Depp is Claudio Raskol in Star Wars the phantom state.. same secrecy if you can.. Harry ... Harry Knowles the gentle wise...

Claudio Raskol: .. this is the secrets of my chamber house of prism mists .. for I live in a prism mist... and a labyrinth of laymen living in secret dusky tablechairs and nooks and crannies of closets and well-worn desks of grainy texture.. for these are the grains of my prism mist prison in which I dwell.. a mystical prison I dwell in .. and it is to my quest to seek for all prisons..

- a prison planet awaits -

Claudio Raskol: .. I am in the duskchambers of my soul.. the dust of a grain of mist is the secrets of my dusty prison-house.. my dreams in which I inhabit.. I live in the uncanny regions of the force.. and feel a Medusa's gaze incarnate the freeze-frame footage of my soul.. as if my very soul was a very hallucination.. as if the fireplace which is the heart of my emanation soul... my anima an emanation with a gentle coal fireplace for a heart which leads the way of many crime regions of the galaxy into politico's labyrinthine .. for a heart which signals and leads the way like a heart afire to the political regions of the galaxy.. for wherewith I go.. to travel the dusk of time...

- a prison planet awaits -

Claudio Raskol: .. I look for keys.. black iron-grated keys which are parchments.. scrolls which are keys and keys which are scrolls.. and a lit rush shines through the ceiling rafters twain like hieroglyphys of nympths in gesture and posture and sirens singing like fire letters of hieroglyphs.. a glyph soul have I ..

- a prison planet awaits -


Johnny Depp is Claudio Raskol in Star Wars – the Phantom State...

No comments:

Post a Comment