Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Crispin Glover is Peter Donald Theall, the male thel aphrodite, the duke of deception...

Crispin Glover is the male aphrodite, peter donald theall thel the duke of deception...

male aphrodite: .. I deceive myself by the purest of accidental design, which is to say I don't even slightly... I don't decieve myself.. except when I do... which is damnedly often.. I am the Duke of Deception... I dare and am a risk taker, I inhabit the quintessence of risk-taking... but these are the epitome of calculated risks which means that most of the time I don't know what the HELL I'm doing, where I'm going, what I'm at.. and what comic book I'm writing telepathically... I have so far written a million comic books and not been payed for a single one of them.. I have to pay for them instead when I buy them.. I have written as Scott Snyder, Geoff Johns, Meredith Finch, Charles Soule, Brian Michael Bendis, Kiernon Gillen, Peter David, Giffen and Dematteis, Ron Marz, and probably someday Gail Simone... this is my so far lack of personal salary media empire and I jurrsttt gettinn' storted... this is a stentorian warf.. this is how you go about being a true duke of deception...


the male aphrodite is played by crispin glover as the duke of deception...

No comments:

Post a Comment