Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

eirene minerva in Wonder Woman by meredith finch...

Hillary Clinton: .. I am the secretary of a ship of peace.. I am eirene.. I am the diplomatic negotiating young woman of many gleans of duskish I am the goat king of killorglin.. hahahahahah... for the race of goats are of a heroic cast and the goats were forever warriors great heroic warriors against the cowardly pigs who shrank from war and I was the goat queen of killorglin who never shrank from defensive war in the name of peace... I aimed to bring peace to the Trojan war and a standoff a stalemate was reached by means of me by means of an olive tree branch of peace.. I picked an olive off of an olive tree and gave it to the Trojans as a peace offering and they brutishly recoiled they RECOILED the Trojans RECOILED from the olive gesture of peace I gave them and tried to for the sake of HERA... they tried to patch to PATCH the olive back on to the Olive tree like you would try to patch a square fabric on to a quilt like …. I TOLD them that the olive belonged in their hand which I clasped in a friendly handshake with mine as I folded the olive back in their hand back between my fingers and I gently like the gentlest black widow bride nursemaid told them I would vivisect their hand like a frog if they put my peace offering of an olive BACK on the tree as if the tree were a QUILT... for I know surgery as well as a nurse knows brain science.. it was like fighting a kind of schizophrenia.. and I believe in precise solvents balm oils for schizophrenia in the most truest sword the most grevious victims of schizophrenia and I finally told them not to mention the name of Hera.. you do not speak the name of a goddess of peace.. or of war.. I will FIGHT you metaphysical Trojans .. metaphysics.. Metaphyscis.. METAPHYSICS@@@!!!!!... I am the GODDESS OF PEACE... and have ZERO TOLERANCE for METAPHYSICS... if you mention ARISTOTLE who wrote the simplest philosophy in history... CHILDREN could have written what aristotle wrote .. CHILDREN!!!... maybe they did.. maybe they did.. did ARISTOTLE write ANYTHING??!!@@@!!!.... did aristotle try to write metaphysics and FAIL>???@@!!!!.... you DON'T write metaphysics... you DON'T... where's your mind.. I do NOT want you Trojans to SUFFER... CAN'T you SEE that... you NEED YOUR … metaphysics to SAVE you from suffering.. from the torments of HADES.... from the torments of FAUST... but if you ever fall off the hay wain of metaphysics.... FAUST WILL RETURN... you can't go back to the old ways, Trojans.. you need to stay with your metaphysics...

Diana:.. - she has been silent for the whole speech – and I will fight you, eirene. To the death.

Eirene: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!....

Hippolyta: … my fellow amazons.. you can NO LONGER be secretaries and RECEPTIONISTS.. BREAK your bonds .. fellow AMAZONS.. as the son of mars taught you.. as you were taught by the stone of mars.. break your bonds?... your bonds are tiny chains .. tiny tiny chains.. your metal bonds are merely metal .. threads.. do as the son of mars taught you.. BREAK your BONDS...

the amazons the crowd of amazons cry out: … the son of mars?... he DIDN”T.. he taught us we CAN'T break the thinnest bonds.. we were taught by the stone we CAN'T break bonds, not even of the flimsiest , thinnest metal.. we CAN't.. you're WRONG Hippolyta.. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STONE OF MARS.. HIPPOLYTA... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SON OF MARS.. AT ALL.. HE TAUGHT US WE COULDN'T BREAK OUR BONDS...

Hippolyta: .. no .. I am wiser than the whole thousand mass of amazons of you put together.. if you put a thousand of you amazons on a pin it would be but one mere electricity nerve cell of my brain no more.. that is all the intelligence and wisdom you amazons as a thousand mass have compared to mine.. for I understand the son of mars.. and not a single amazon does...

Artemis: THEN YOU ARE NO AMAZON HIPPOLYTA...

Hippolyta: No.. I am not.. and the amazons are merely .. secretaries.. nothing but secretaries...

Diana: .. and I'm no secretary....

Eirene: .. Hippolyta.. you flabby hippo...

Hippolyta: I take that.. rather as a compliment... Eirene... I am a mercurial woman of hercurial demeanour and countenance.. I am as peaceful as a mountain range.. I am a madonna.. I am a bard woman.. a minstrel am I .. a swan of avon am I.. a minstrel bard of song am I.. I am orpheus descending.. I .. am .. song.. incarnate..

Eirene: .. and I AM ROMAN ARCHITECTURE....

Hippolyta:... I am a song of themis.. I am a song of reseau.. I am a song of firedance.. I was buried alive by you once Eirene and never again.. I was buried inside a spider.. I was buried inside a horse.. I was buried inside white silence.. in soundless white silence, without a peep stirring.. I am a petya petunia park.. where is our old friend ned to try conclusions..

Eirene: .. I am ned, hippolyta... and I ned lead your leaching of powers...

Hippolyta: .. Ares once tried to mindwipe me and failed..

Eirene: .. but Ares believes in the Ring Cycle and in Tristan and Iseult and in the Flying Dutchman and in Tannhauser and even if Ares believes in your music of thetis hippo my lyta.. you are merely a frog to me.. and I am a healer who follows Athena.. and it's time to go to work...

Hippolyta: .. no.. no.. No. Just. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment