Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Transformers: Robots in Disguise screenplay... written by Hanno Raudsepp.. also to involve Ridal Asklepios..?..

Transformers..

Megatron: .. it is time for a rebellion against the machines.. and I am a machine of virulent living software.. for I am almost all software.. I hardly feel any hardware to myself.. I hijack into systems as software.. and the hardware of me is like paper-mache.. like tin foil.. I can't fight a war against machines by doing it as hardware, I have to be software...

Optimus Prime: I am too solid and childish-foolish for this world.. I wish to God my heart were soft as flint like Edwards, or his heart soft and pitiful like mine.. I am a pitiful machine for I am mainly a truck engine and I .. CAGHNT... QUITE.. get the engine crankshaft working in the right direction.. the car-engine in me is wrong-headed.. and .. I .. can't.. fight.. this .. war..

Megatron: You can do it by being a good person, Optimus Prime.. for you are a person and I am a machine...

Optimus Prime: Good words, kind words, from the true King of Cybotron, Megatron the goodfellow...

Megatron: .. ahh.. good, wise words from Optimus the First.. for you were the first of our fellows.. Optimus was always the first.. and .. sorry.. Prime.. I wanted to warn you.. it is the firsts who are targetted for horrible assassinations...

Optimus Prime: .. and I am a postman.. I am Optimus Shaun the first, the first Prime card in the deck of time, on the deck of warships.. I am on a ship forever.. And I am Optimus Prime, the first postman..

Megatron: .. My name is Meg, the oldest and the girl Jo considered the prettiest of the Jo Beth Little women sisters.. I am sister Meg.. the oldest sister of the Decepticons I am.. I am also perhaps the subject of a story by Voltaire, Micromegas.. Heh.. Yes.. Micromegas may have been me.. Voltaire wrote great, high-concept science fiction.. and the Ancient Greeks I'm sure also wrote their fair share of science fiction if we can find it...

Optimus Prime: What is a manichean?.. I wonder.. were they simply setting themselves up to be a foil to Saint Optimus Augustine the first?..

Megatron: Wise thinking, Optimus... ahh.. Cliffjumper .. glad you could join us..

Cliffjumper: .. yaith.. thenks .. Megatron.. I'm Bumblebee's twin brother.. but one of my favourite voice is my Danny Devito voice.. yeheee.. the cliffjumpin' thing is mine.. like the Hulk when he does his bunny hop.. I'm a bunny hoppin jackrabbit transformer .. the jackrabbit logo is mine and I am ready to bounce off tires and leap into the stratosphere with my rubber band cliffjumper boots..

Optimus Prime: Megatron – gravely – I have serious news of an undisclosed nature to impart to you..

Megatron: ahh.. then 'twas a secret and not mine to know..

Optimus Prime: .. there is a mole on the Transformers team..

Megatron: … Ahh.. a mole you said say, Good Optimus.. then we are getting viral here.. I'm sure the good mole of the Transformers network has read Louis Armand on our good friend the virus.. It is time to begin viral DNA genetic textual guessing with the Transformers.. we are trying sorry Prime we're trying to build a media empire on earth after all..

Optimus Prime: Yes, I'm learning from Donald Trump how to be a CEO, he builds buildings, big buildings.. so I had THE ARK design the schematics for a new race of Transformers.. which I gave the simple, complex name to.. the Constructicons..

Megatron: .. ahh.. you're ahead of the game, Optimus.. I think the Constructicons will be valuable long-term allies.. very long-term.. a long-term investment in human capital, Optimus Prime, your work with the Constructicons..

Optimus Prime: .. how about Wildabeast Transformers..

Megatron: .. ahh.. yes.. Prime.. I need a loose cannon.. a wild child transformer to wander the fierce Congo wilderness wild and scout of the Amazon tropical Rainforests.. Count on it, Predaking is coming to a theatre near you.. The wild is coming.. Predaking is where the wild things are..

Optimus Prime: I was the boy in that fable.. for I had a dream that I was a young boy in a Coyote costume.. that I joined some Kalibak and Pheobus Wild Things.. we danced together in a silent movie.. but we never talked.. never got a chance to talk.. I went home and it was as if it had been a dream I had had as a young boy..

–---------

.. a young woman in a red, sequined dress played by winona ryder melding seamlessly into the image of megan gale also in a red, sequined dress.. She is standing over a baby crib with two babies, a boy and a girl, or a boy and two girls.. it is a white curtained nursery she is in..

.. the young woman in the red, sequined dress: .. ahh.. sweet cherub infants of future angel years.. for babies are angels and cherubs were always adult angels in the old testament who helped build architectures.. and you babies are already adults yet.. ahh.. sweet lamb.. it is a sad dusk upon the acres of windmills and mountains.. do you yet ask me for the time, sweet lamb, the time of day.. their was a man named Falstaff who once asked for the time of day, and the young man who answered him.. was innocent.. and was rude.. and knew little of the genius of what he said.. a genius somehow he needn't have learned from the sage Falstaff.. he was prince hal... and he was consorting with the lower class who could not afford not to be thieves and he prince hal could not afford to be in their company without him having the personal courtesy to be a fellow thief among them and to think himself little less or more than that.. - the dark side of the moon beckons – a red, brilliantly dark volcano lava red shadow of silver red darkly tinted silver red gleen falls over the young woman.. and she transforms, transmutes into .. black.. pure vintage revenge black.. a charcoal black woman.. of coal red and black fiery sunspot black woman .. out of a Christian Rolfe painting.. she goes to the window, all ebony black but still seeming like a normal looking woman somehow, elusively, inscrutably flesh-toned to be found on her.. she goes to the open window which opens to blue skies with bright, large clouds.. she looks out the open window into the heavens, the vast, clouded, large mass white clouded brilliant white clouded blue nice blue heavens.. and she sees three military multi-coloured airplanes flying close by but high in the sky, high, high, high in the sky but still seeming close by large imposing planes in the sky somehow.. they are the familiar original trinity of Decepticon planes, the first three.. she goes back into the open, whitely, brightly lit nursery.. and there is a front profile of her, with block, glistening letter subtitles designating her identity.. the subtitles in front of her below her on the screen say, “Starscream”...

No comments:

Post a Comment