Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

A Wonder Woman scene written by Aphrodite.. about her relationship with Diana.. huntress of the forest...


This scene was written by Aphrodite.. by Aphrodite herself...


Wonder Woman: .. “.. the nighie of romance incarnate in seasons aplenty' in max missiles rockets for the rockety science junker season...”

Aphrodite: ..”.. Ahh.. Diana .. so glad to see you speaking exactly how I write..”

Wonder Woman: ..”.. and the nightie of starlington a time for moses to part the ocean waves of remorse a grain a tune.. a grain a melody.. a rye melody.. rhyolite satellites are coming..”

Aphrodite: ..” .. and just in time.. Diana.. sing my Diana sing my melody prose as I wrote it on a scroll long ago you sing my prose...”

Wonder Woman: .. “.. and I am a starlington jew and feel this identity like a vast soul of a russian woman and am a gypsy...”..

Aphrodite: ..” .. ahh.. Diana.. you have done your daughter proud...”

Wonder Woman: ..” .. and I tongue myself a scroll tongue coming out of my mouth like a parchment ready to sink a weigh a ship.. for my tongue will carry a ship and this these ships will be rigged to fiery season and these ships.. a thousand ships for poor Helen of Troy.. these ships are the vilest things become themselves in me like fiery embryos which accumulatively are my soul..”

Aphrodite: ..”.. you have sung the muse of Aphrodite.. kind, compassionate Diana, huntress of the lyrical forest melody prose of Aleister Crowley...”...

No comments:

Post a Comment