Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

the intro of poison ivy.. in THE SOCIETY issue #4...


future issue of The Society.. issue #4 of The Society.. the introduction of POISON IVY... to the Society..

nude poison ivy: .. a hazy sniff boo hoo white mist is my circular spiral soul an entity of diabolical truly empathy dire.. for I am a dire empathic woman ready for her nudity to devour the world.. a realm of nude nympths is my soul.. for they are nude nympths in a computer.. they are the nude nympths of computer software.. they are computer software nude nympths.. and my soul entire and nude is computer software.. I have a software soul.. I am poison ivy nude.. or truly a witwee pamela isley hehehhe...

nude poison ivy: .. I am the most exhaustive reader of Donald Theall and Louis Armand on the planet... James Joyce wrote a true autobiography of my soul when he wrote me as Shem the penwoman.. for I am a Shem Ivy... hee hee hhe...

No comments:

Post a Comment