Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

THE SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPERVILLAINS.. issue #2....


The Society issue #2...

first page of issue #2 of “The Society”... a weekly three year series.. or also a fourth year?....

Society Lex: … I know what it's like to be assassinated...

Nude Talia, always nude in remorseful nudity and redemptive nudity and rapturous, self-nude-talia-vindicating nudity.. Nude Talia: .. WHAYYYY@@@!!!!... WHYYY!!!!!!.. you .. society lex.. you?... it's me who is ALWAYS meant to be a target of assinationg... never.. you.. lex.. never.. you... you'll always be my james joyce.. no matter WHO tells you the ARROGANCE of claiming you are anyone but james joyce, society lex...

Society Lex: .. I've always felt like i'm james joyce.. thank you, talia, for the truly encouraging endorsement of my identity... when they when I heard these horrible voices telling me I wasn't close to being James Joyce..

Nude Talia, always nude now in redemptive fury for her Lex.. Nude Talia: AAUUUGGHHH!!!!...

Society Lex: … I'm sorry.. talia.. I never wanted you to lose all sense of your identity... to have the 12 or 13 including the Passover deadly plagues of Egypt affect, plague upon you Talia... I feel Ivan Karamazov went through such horrors Talia, and somehow, impossibly, you, Talia, went through even worse horrors than Ivan Karamazov..

Nude Talia: .. id did.. I was an id an id a creature of id.. I did I was a black gungy mass anima of myself.. just a black gum jelly mass I was.. id did id did.. I am Nude Talia Karamazov forevahhhh!!!...

Society Lex: …. Am I being.. comforting enough for you, Talia... I feel like i'm so distance right.. like I'm so cold and removed...

Nude Talia: .. you help me sooo much, Society Lex, I am your lover, I am the love of your life forever, Society Lex.. we are lover forever, Society Lex and Talia, Nude Talia, forever immortal lovers... Romeo and Juliet... Tristan and Iseult... Society Lex and Nude Talia...

Nude Giganta peeps in ..

Nude Giganta: How about me and Batman...

Society Lex: .. ahh.. Giganta .. always a delight to see you... to make your acquaintance each time like it's the very first time I met you.. each time I meet you Giganta, it's like the very first time of our acquaintance... I see your status with the Society, Giganta, advancing at an astronomical pace...

–--

.. next scene.. Batman's study in the Justice League headquarters....























Future issue of The Society... I think this Nude Talia monologue is in issue #3 of The Society....

Nude Talia: .. why am I nude .. it is so pushy... it makes it so difficult for men.. for me to insist my nude body and my nude presence around them... it just brings me so much relief.. so much relief.. for me to be fully nude around men.. around my very best friends... it just makes me feel so happy and safe... Society Lex explained to me that feeling about feeling safe when you're fully nude... he said he understood that feeling so privately and intimately.. what?... I just quoted what he said because I do that frequently.. what?.. he understands that feeling?.. but that's because he understands women so well.. My society lex understand the soul and soul-body consciousness the nude soul nude body consciousness of women of nude nude women so well.. oh no.. their I go being pushy about my nudity again... but he's right.. society lex is SOOO right.. my being fully nude around my very best male friends makes me feel soooo safe.. like i'm in the most comfortable, most luxurious womb imaginable... I feel like I've gotten all my linguistic skills from Society Lex.. we knew each other since we were teenagers... I feel like no one understands women.. nude women.. sorry women like Society Lex, a man who saved my soul a thousand times.. a million times he Society Lex saved my soul.. a billion times.. a billion times...

















future issue of The Society.. issue #4 of The Society.. the introduction of POISON IVY... to the Society..

nude poison ivy: .. a hazy sniff boo hoo white mist is my circular spiral soul an entity of diabolical truly empathy dire.. for I am a dire empathic woman ready for her nudity to devour the world.. a realm of nude nympths is my soul.. for they are nude nympths in a computer.. they are the nude nympths of computer software.. they are computer software nude nympths.. and my soul entire and nude is computer software.. I have a software soul.. I am poison ivy nude.. or truly a witwee pamela isley hehehhe...

No comments:

Post a Comment